Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do not like all the danged bouncing stars and coins and all...

Host(ess)

Angry Do not like all the danged bouncing stars and coins and all...

It's just annoying as heck. Just do the sound etc like Bakery or restaurant and be done with it. All these stars and stuff flying around are just about to give me seizures!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ

Angry

Oh I totally agree! Plus I have to tap everything three or four times before I hit what I'm aiming for and not the coin and then the apple and then the star! So frustrating!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Executive Chef
    I agree, the stars, coins and food get in the way of more productive tapping. They should just automatically get picked up as nightclub does. where it automatically went to their respective spot. The other games that do this (Restaurant, Farm) need to get fixed also.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Voiced out when it started.
    sophiacml

Exclamation Agree!

I HATE the stars, coins and apples in Zoo Story and others!!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    The farmland is particularly hard to tell what's been toured and what's not ... Few times I've seen it look full, yet there are spaces in there! If there has to be stars, at least make them not move so we can see round them! Is it necessary to click the exp and apples or do they just bounce up by themselves eventually?
    I play Farm, Bakery & Restaurant

I agree...I don't know whose idea it was to put those annoying stars, coins, etc. as items to "pick up". I remember reading somewhere that it was added because a developer thought it was supposed to be "fun"...but it's really irritating and it gets in the way of actual gameplay. I'm curious...does that developer actually PLAY any of these Story games, or is s/he just trying to add useless "features" to make these games "new"? I enjoyed Bakery Story (but I quit because I mastered everything already), and I am probably going to drop all of the other new Story games because of this so-called "feature."

Fashion Designer
    It should be in options so you can turn it on or off.

New Resident
    Agreed! Farm story has also added these extra stars to have to tap when you water neighbours crops - very irritating and time consuming. Would much prefer to have new crops to plant, new attractions in Zoo story and new and interesting things to do.

New Resident
    A completely agree. Enough with all the stars and coins already. I know I get money and experience for feeding and gathering etc... I don't need the extra clicking to then pick up all the food, stars and coins.

It doesn't add to the enjoyment whatsoever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast