Thread: Cost of buying Coins with Gems. This game needs a big update.

Angry Cost of buying Coins with Gems. This game needs a big update.

Let's be real here, in BS which I think is ok when you'll asking for really money, you can buy coins for... 240,000 for 10 gems and 2,400,000 for a 100 gems. However in RS it's 54,000 for 10 gems and wait for this madness, 540,000. Sorry but this is madness. It should be the same has BS.

Other things that bug me, in BS the writing is big on the wall, in RS it's so small... This game really needs an update and fast, I'm losing so many people because they stop playing and only want to play BS and I can see why.

I feel that if you'll going to leave the body of this game to rot, then stop with the goals, so we can try and make coins., because it's ok bringing goals out hoping people will buy gems, but people would also like it to be fair. 540,000 Coin for 100 gems, is crazy, it should be the same has BS.

Also the goals are getting crazy, I get to make my coins back from the last goal, when here is another one to take them all away again. The game not balanced, and not rewarding if you cannot make the coins to even get one expansion. Yes I know, you don't have to do the goals, but then players on your list are and hope you'll be joining along.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-21 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Removed text as per forum rules including bumping threads

I agree with you, this game needs an update the text in the wall looks very tiny. I have seen that it was reported in the forum, but Storm8 has not fixed this issue, although it was fixed in Bakery Story a while back. It is truly a shame that storm8 has not addressed this problem. In addition, I also agree that the company should give more coins for 100 gems because 540,000 is not enough when in Bakery Story you get 2,400,000 coins for 100 gems like you said. Also, I want to add that I don’t really understand how the red stove, the magic stove and the other two ovens are overpriced when you spend 50 dollars you can only buy one appliance because you get 275 gems. As a new player in this game I don’t see myself buying those beautiful ovens because the price is over the moon. New players like me don’t really have a chance to buy those ovens because we will have to spend hundreds of real money to at least have 25 of those ovens. I just don’t get it that is a ridiculous price. Moreover, why those Bakery Story get new crates while Restaurant Story doesn’t get any. Does Bakery Story get more priority from Storm8?

I’ve reported over the text scaling issue. Let me know if you see any other scaling issues in the game and I can report them over to Storm8 so they can be fixed.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangelwitch View Post
    Also the goals are getting crazy, I get to make my coins back from the last goal, when here is another one to take them all away again. The game not balanced, and not rewarding if you cannot make the coins to even get one expansion. Yes I know, you don't have to do the goals, but then players on your list are and hope you'll be joining along.
    This complaint has been around for a while. The amount of coins you earn vs the servings they give you for goal stoves, leaves little room to earn coins. If truth be told though, there is little in the menu that is for coins anymore, unless it is old deco. Even the goal prize, requires gems if you want more then one. They use to be for coins.

More and more, the game has been geared towards gems. A lot of my old neighbors quit and more have continued to quit because the game has become more pay to play. Those who haven?t quit, don?t play daily like they use to. Only a matter of time till they quit too, and then I will.

The game use to be so fun, now it?s the same thing over and over again. The remaining people who are here, stay for the friendships they?ve made.

I guess what I?m saying in all this rambling is, I don?t think Storm is going to change anything. It?s not within their best interest.

Another issue in this game is when you buy gems for the first time is it unlikely that you get free gems from watching videos again. They say that free gems are promotional and at some point if you are not receiving gems you could get it again. I used to play this game, but I lost my previous account and I decided to start playing this game again. I had more than two years that I didn’t get free gems from watching videos in my other account. This happened to me after purchasing gems. I have not seen a person who has bought gems and received free gems from watching videos and I have asked many players.