Thread: Extremely SLOW Sell Rates??

Extremely SLOW Sell Rates??

Is anyone else having this issue? For a week I havent been able to sell 1,600 shoes. In two days its only gone down to 1,590 Im so confused! Im 100% ♥️, have 4 dressing rooms and 5 mirrors and havent changed anything. In one day I had been selling over 10,000 items no problem and now nothing.. I havent changed my set up and order the same items every time because I like the look of them in my shop. Thoughts??

Farm Supplier
    You need at least 8/9 mirrors and at least 8/9 dressing rooms, otherwise you get a lot of purple hearts from the bots not buying anything. Plus make sure no racks/counters are blocked because that causes purple hearts too. Sometimes having a dressing room/mirror up against the wall will also cause this...! Them bots can be very picky!

I am also having this issue! and I am not sure if it is the dressing room or mirrors for me, I did not change anything in my store but sales went down drastically. I used to make about 10k per hour, but now I only get like 1000?? I am so confused!!