Thread: Oldies but Goodies

Oldies but Goodies

Is there any way to get some of the old decor now? The risk of wasting gems to continue getting the same pieces in baskets at 24 gems a pop is a bit steep....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desiree70517 View Post
    Is there any way to get some of the old decor now? The risk of wasting gems to continue getting the same pieces in baskets at 24 gems a pop is a bit steep....
    I hear crickets when I come over here to the forum now. Gone are the days of a busy Storm forum. All the older players became frustrated, cut bate, and ran. Only a few of us old birds left and Storm has had a skeleton crew for quite a few years, even before COVID. Not sure anyone will even answer.

They have been putting out new goal prizes, but my guess is, they?ve exhausted most of the material for the game.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not sure what items you're specifically asking after, but removed/seasonal items are usually brought out several times each year during sales. Unfortunately, we get no advanced notice as to when these sales will occur, but in general we've been getting them every few months. If you look through the forum you'll see the threads from past sales which should give you a good idea of what to expect from the next one.

If you want a guaranteed item from a box, goals are the most likely way to get it these days. Each 15 Day Goal offers a Side Goal that gives a box item as the prize and the 5 Day Goal prizes are also box items.

Host(ess)
    If there are even a few crickets, I?d be surprised. When they retired the iCloud Log on, Myself & all my nbrs / friends, were left out in the cold due to the utterly useless directions for the New Format Log on. I was surprised to see myself logged in with I popped in tonight. I believe it must be from contacting customer support a few days ago on another S8 game. 🤷🏼*♀️