Thread: Nothing important

Executive Chef

Nothing important

I got back on after a few years to experience some nostalgia and wow! That music it's actually good. It's calming, and peaceful almost. Makes me not want to listen to my actual music, and just actually listen to the game music - which is rare. Anyway, going to buy some flytraps! I really like them. It's nothing important (this post) but it brings back memories of 2014-2015 on the game, which were good years for me. I have unfortunately lost access to my first house, so I have to start new but it's just nice to pop back in for a minute and see what's changed. The gym crate wasn't there back when I last played, opened it just a few minutes ago and got a pink ball.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-21-21 at 10:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Good news! I just got my house back, due to the website saving my older password. As I only wrote down the password in my notes app, was a fool and deleted the note by accident. Thankfully, just realised I could find out the old password as the website saved it.

It's a level 33-34 house, either way, I only played about a week because I was interested to see what's changed. But if I really wanted to return again, I now have that house back. Which is good.