Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Got the Kitsunecorn. She's lovely-larger than I expected. Close to Greta in size-looks good in my green hidden forest/temple area. Hoping for the decor and ticket droppers!
    Is there a decor dropper, or are you just hoping there is?
    That would be truly wonderful, I adore decor droppers.
    And Greta size seems like normal Kitsunecorn size, which is nice. (when you mentioned Greta, I had the Meadow Wolf in my head, haha. it is BIG! had to check the names to find the real Greta, phew, much better )

Farm Supplier
    I'm very excited about this. I cleaned up last time even though I didn't yet have a Cabbage Hut. Just make sure not to watch your videos until after checking the Baron's Tent Prizes for the day. Between the six tomatoes and six videos, you get 12 free hits per day. Once you've saved up 26 daily cabbages, winning a prize is guaranteed. I was able to collect four snowball dragon mithril droppers (great for a newer player) and the final prize for collecting those four prizes. This time I'll be watching for energy droppers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ....Like the boy, it's a 5 hour timer. She's 1x1 and what I call slightly animated - she sways forward a bit and her left hand shakes a little bottle of liquid.

EDIT
    Drops so far: Water, Fuzzy Moss, Mermaid Scales, Blue Fish, Fish
    Another player posted the boy as a 5 minute timer ... so is the boy 5 mins while the girl is 5 HOURS??

PS. Post 1 updated w/info gathered so far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I'm very excited about this. I cleaned up last time even though I didn't yet have a Cabbage Hut. Just make sure not to watch your videos until after checking the Baron's Tent Prizes for the day. Between the six tomatoes and six videos, you get 12 free hits per day. Once you've saved up 26 daily cabbages, winning a prize is guaranteed. I was able to collect four snowball dragon mithril droppers (great for a newer player) and the final prize for collecting those four prizes. This time I'll be watching for energy droppers.
    Good advice... i got lucky on a few accounts.. but I usually get 3 3 2 videos usually unless there is one of those glitchy videos and they dont count.. so I see 8 videos,, not sure why some only see 6?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irmaville View Post
    Good advice... i got lucky on a few accounts.. but I usually get 3 3 2 videos usually unless there is one of those glitchy videos and they dont count.. so I see 8 videos,, not sure why some only see 6?
    6!? I get 3!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Is there a decor dropper, or are you just hoping there is?
    That would be truly wonderful, I adore decor droppers.
    And Greta size seems like normal Kitsunecorn size, which is nice. (when you mentioned Greta, I had the Meadow Wolf in my head, haha. it is BIG! had to check the names to find the real Greta, phew, much better )
    Pretty sure she means decor, period, and ticket droppers, not decor droppers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Pretty sure she means decor, period, and ticket droppers, not decor droppers.
    Haha, now you pointed it out I think you're right.. my deco dropper overenthusiasm took over when I read those 2 words

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irmaville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    6!? I get 3!
    Ya'll should be thankful you get videos! Us android users don't have the luxury. I remember waaaay back when I first started playing years ago I'd rarely get the option but some update way back and never saw the option ever again. So only flat ads ever since.

Rhino Keeper
    I must say the Lattice gate looks really pretty next to the Butterfly pond!I love it!

Fashion Designer
    The gardener girl sounds like a mermaid pond, with a 5 hour timer there's probably guaranteed mermaid scale drops
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast