Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    If you don't have the cabbage hut, I wouldn't throw any until a nice prize that you want comes along. They'll just sit there until you use them.
    Thank you!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you!
    How did you get more than the 6 free daily, if you don't have a Cabbage Hut? Until I had enough tokens to build one, I threw my 6 free a day. You get some coin and other resources, and it doesn't take any energy.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    How did you get more than the 6 free daily, if you don't have a Cabbage Hut? Until I had enough tokens to build one, I threw my 6 free a day. You get some coin and other resources, and it doesn't take any energy.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
    I didn't get more than 6 daily tomatoes, but sometimes I got cabbages from my throws. I didn't convert those cabbages to tomatoes, so I still have them. But I have a feeling that they are going to disappear.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't get more than 6 daily tomatoes, but sometimes I got cabbages from my throws. I didn't convert those cabbages to tomatoes, so I still have them. But I have a feeling that they are going to disappear.
    I didn't have my cabbage hut during the last event like this (snowballs, I think). I also built up the cabbages and kept them for quite a while. You don't get new ones unless your total falls below 3, but they will not disappear.

Executive Chef
    Like Yasalaam says, they won't disappear. No matter how long you keep them and no matter what is currently used in the Tent.

Executive Chef

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415