Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Black Flag : Attachment 59506
    Fast reflexes!

Rhino Keeper
    Won the Flower Kitsunecone yesterday. Didn't place it immediately. Now it's vanished.... crying.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-31-21 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Removed support comments

Fashion Designer
    S8 - Please consider reducing the time to exchange rotten cabbages for rotten tomatoes or snowballs. While 5 minutes doesn't seem like a lot, I can't tell you how many times I start crafting one and get distracted while waiting and forget to collect. I would make more for the prizes I want in the Baron's tent, if they were maybe 1 minute or just a few seconds long something like the gold coins were create during a monster hunt. Sometimes I forget to come back and the tent has timed out for the item I'd like to win.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Won the Flower Kitsunecone yesterday. Didn't place it immediately. Now it's vanished. crying.
    Yesterday, I won the Gardner girl & she disappeared after I placed her. Today I won the flower kitsune & he also disappeared from my storage.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-31-21 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language and support comment. Quote updated too.

Host(ess)
    So I spend ages changing my rotten cabbages into tomatoes and decide to get the garden fairy despite it having no drops because it looks nice. When I went to place it I discovered that it was so tiny that I could hardly see it. I moved it about trying to find a space where I could see it without it being swamped and as I was about to place it it disappeared! Probably to a place where I rested it as I was trying to find the right position for it. Problem is it is so small that I?ve not been able to find it! I?ve moved heaps of large buildings but no luck. Maybe I will come across it one of these days 

Wow just read some other posts. Maybe it has disappeared altogether as don?t seem to be the only one this has happened to! It is def not back in my storage either 😢😢😢
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-31-21 at 10:33 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Jetice, I would recommend that after 24 hours if you don't see a random watering can somewhere there shouldn't be one, that you log a ticket with Support... be mindful that due to the public holiday weekend there may be a small delay.

Host(ess)
    Thanks Spirit Wind. There won’t be a watering can as it is deco only which makes trying to find it (if it is there) impossible!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh yes, of course it is! It won't hurt to ask support to check your game if you want to... and you're right it is tiny even though it's 1x1.

Executive Chef
    I got my first Flower Kitsunecorn today.
    I hope S8 can fix the animation!

Fashion Designer
    Glad you said something Ronja. I was wondering if it was only my game where it was glitchy.

I live the artwork for the Kitsunecorn, but had to hide it because of the animation. I’m hoping S8 can fix it’s animation too!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast