Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 148

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

  1. #111
    Thank you RonjaR82 and ShibuyaCloth

  2. #112
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    229
    POTP - I just want a few green kitsunecorn, pretty please baron!

  3. #113
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Is there a pattern to win the prizes at baron?s tent? I don?t have enough gens to
    Purchase the tomato pile right now any tips and tricks?
    No pattern.
    It doesn?t matter where you throw, the same prize will appear.
    Pure luck as to what is spawned along with the main prize when you start that day.

  4. #114
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    426
    My first collection from the Cabbage Patch Dragon was 8 energy and some coins.

  5. #115
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    POTP - I just want a few green kitsunecorn, pretty please baron!
    I am with you, on this account I have already 3. But I really want it on my large account. So far no luck as I circling between Plowing Horse, Garden Wheelbarrow, Garden Planter Box, and Vegetable Barrels. I did have the two gardeners as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  6. #116
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    654
    Finally got the Gardener Girl I wanted this morning using only the free tomatoes and eight from ads. Now I can wait it out for more Kitsunecorns - only need one more but will take as many as I can get!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28B06D8E-8089-476C-99B3-021CB2FF1362.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	59658

  7. #117
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Finally got the Gardener Girl I wanted this morning using only the free tomatoes and eight from ads. Now I can wait it out for more Kitsunecorns - only need one more but will take as many as I can get!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28B06D8E-8089-476C-99B3-021CB2FF1362.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	59658
    Congrats, that's awesome! It doesn't happen a lot (winning the main prize with free Cabbages/ Tomato's), but I absolutely love it when it does.
    Great photo, Gardner Girl fit's in perfectly with the Spring Garden

  8. #118
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,499
    My Garden Planter Box just spawned a Forest Wisp to battle.

    Update: Collected from it again to see if I was imagining things, and this time it spawned a Skunkupine.
    Last edited by mymonta; 06-22-21 at 07:40 PM.
    Unwritten Forum Rule: No jokes allowed!

  9. #119
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    633
    Very cool, mymonta! Thank you for sharing. ❤️

    Picked one up for an extra monster spawn (guess that's one thing front page means by "Other items during certain quests"? So cool!) 👍

  10. #120
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    My Garden Planter Box just spawned a Forest Wisp to battle.

    Update: Collected from it again to see if I was imagining things, and this time it spawned a Skunkupine.
    Great! I've been looking for a fourth monster spawn for my queendom just to be in full control of the Weekday Warrior events. Now I just have to wait for one to reappear; I've skipped a few of them.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •