Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    My Gardener Girl just gave me a Blue Fish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Gardener Girl
    - 1st collection was 3 water, 2 mermaid scales
    - 2nd collection was 4 water, 3 mermaid scales
    - 3rd & 4th collections were both 2 water, 3 mermaid scales

No fish or anything else (yet).
    And now I'm getting blue fish and a black flag for something else. I'm just delighted with the multiple mermaid scales though. I was getting close to buying a mermaid pond, but got bitten by a big gem trap. Now I probably don't need it anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My spring kitsunecorn's got really weird movements. Its movements are similar to other kitsunecorns but not at all fluid like others, somehow the timing is not right so it looks kinda robotic, as if it's breakdancing with its tail moving like the hand of an analog clock.
    My neighbor has one and I see what you mean. The Flower Kitsunecorn is glitchy. His animation is messed up. S8, can you fix his animation so his movements are smooth?

Newb question, what does black flag mean? I've seen it a few times in reference to items dropped but it doesn't seem to be a literal item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    Newb question, what does black flag mean? I've seen it a few times in reference to items dropped but it doesn't seem to be a literal item.
    It?s a,Punk Band from the 80s but it means you already are maxed on that item. So game throws a you are maxed black flag. Most times it gets missed

Fashion Designer
    Just got my cabbage patch dragon

Here is the info for the lattice gate. It is a 2x1.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D201FD6-ED5B-4600-8DEC-BB3B28F79D90.jpeg 
Views:	2144 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	59483 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4E7D28F-9364-4149-BC1C-869DCFCC91E0.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	59484

Fashion Designer
    A flag pops up on the top right of your screen for just a second, to say you are maxed on an item.

Rhino Keeper
    One of my accounts keeps getting the Kitsunecorn as a daily prize, so that account now has 3 of them (yes, I spent plenty of gems on tomato piles, but it should pay off in the long run because I have a tendency to buy energy with gems pretty regularly anyway)! Plus I don?t mind getting the other things we can get when we throw tomatoes, like simple feasts, breaded fish, etc. Anywsy, now I got my cabbage patch dragon! I can?t wait to collect from him tomorrow.

None of my accounts have had a shot at the horse yet. Hopefully he pops up one of these days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    A flag pops up on the top right of your screen for just a second, to say you are maxed on an item.
    Black Flag : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D119E84C-9A43-4218-AF52-88B35BFEAD53.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	59506

Rhino Keeper
    Not a good day for me it seems. Missed getting the horse yesterday as I went to do something else whilst waiting for the cabbage to change to a tomato and then completely forgot about it. Then today I went to look in the tent and I had the boy but the 6 free tomatoes you get at the start weren't in there so I'm gonna skip it today as I'd be using more cabbages than usual. Hopefully he'll come back in the tent again but it's a downer. Is there no way to make the cabbage exchange timer 3 seconds like they done with the snowballs. It's annoying having to keep checking every 5 mins for a tomato to be ready.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast