Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 05/20 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2021)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I checked mine and unfortunately it no longer can be placed on a path.
    Thank you, SW!
    Too bad... I think glitches like this one make the game more exciting. I still remember the "chickens graduating from Wizard School" glitch.

Executive Chef
    Wow I have ended up with 11 kitsecorns. I am never normally that lucky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Wow I have ended up with 11 kitsecorns. I am never normally that lucky.
    Congratulations, that's quite the haul!

I hope S8 fixes the animation though. It's obvious it's a mistake/ bug, and they really stand out among all other smoothly moving decorations/animals/ monsters.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-08-21 at 05:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The Rotten Tomatoes seem to have disappeared from my tent! The Prizes are gone and I suddenly find myself with a grey Clydesdale in the tent. I thought we had until August for the Tomatoe prizes. What happened?

edit: never mind I see my European brain read the dates the wrong way around.
    Last edited by Lyzau; 07-08-21 at 11:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    The Rotten Tomatoes seem to have disappeared from my tent! The Prizes are gone and I suddenly find myself with a grey Clydesdale in the tent. I thought we had until August for the Tomatoe prizes. What happened?

edit: never mind I see my European brain read the dates the wrong way around.
    I still have Rotten Tomatoes in my sale, and it says they will be there for 8 more days. However, you are right - there are cabbages to thrown in the tent, not tomatoes. My tent won't reset for 5 more hours, so I don't know yet what prizes will be available. If you have a gray Clydesdale, it sounds like they went back to the prizes we had before this event.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to me we’re back to the same items we had for months (!) before the tomatoes appeared. What a let down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Seems to me we’re back to the same items we had for months (!) before the tomatoes appeared. What a let down.
    Indeed!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'd thought it was to be mid-July but I have an old prize and cabbages have returned. Congrats on 11 kitsucorns!

Executive Chef
    So do I need to use all my cabbages before they disappear? I know that I can save them up on the account where I have a cabbage hut, but I have accounts that don't have one and they have a fair amount of cabbages built up. I don't really want to cash them all in to get an apple cart that I don't need, though.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So do I need to use all my cabbages before they disappear? I know that I can save them up on the account where I have a cabbage hut, but I have accounts that don't have one and they have a fair amount of cabbages built up. I don't really want to cash them all in to get an apple cart that I don't need, though.
    If you don't have the cabbage hut, I wouldn't throw any until a nice prize that you want comes along. They'll just sit there until you use them.