Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Darn, I didn?t think of not completing it to collect more tears! Oh, well, I have 4 barons and we can collect every 5 minutes so I should be okay.
    Why not buy more baby barons? I kept buying until I couldn't anymore (10 total).

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4
    Goal 3: Upgrade the Faerie Hideaway to Level 4 0/1
    Desiderium Blooms 0/15
    Enchanted Tears 0/25
    Faerie Dust 0/25
    Faerie Biscuit 0/15

As usual, the side goals for Baron Pfefferknot's Perfect Wish came up requesting the upgrade items

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5
    Goal 1 of 5: Give Glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2: Ask Neighbors for Neighborhood Wishes 0/15
    Goal 3: Practice Your Spells 0/2
    Goal 4: Tend Desiderium Trees (Raise Faerie Saplings into Trees) 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Faerie Hideaway to Level 5, 0/1
    Enchanted Tears 0/30
    Faerie Dust 0/30
    Faerie Biscuit 0/15
    Faerie Berries 0/7

As usual, the side goals for Baron Pfefferknot's Perfect Wish came up requesting the upgrade items.

The collection time for the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes. Faerie Berries are not a guaranteed drop.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-21-21 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Additional information

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the bundle and guess what! It did not help me get extra- when it was time to craft the little jars it passed that part right up. So now I'm not a head and can not craft any at all so that sucked because I had 16 I hours left. I could have crafted then purchased the starter it's supposed to help get a head but didn't do it's purpose I won't do that ever again. It should have made me Craft them I'm getting so aggravated. Any way I'm so over the little things- that this game pulls on us- the POP up page when You have gems! The speed up drives me crazy especially when you run out of energy! Bam- stolen gems _. I have suggested many times to add a button - are You sure You want to- these same little things happen in the other games- he played for years - And I just-quit-all of them except Castle Story- we spend money it's a success to keep doing this sorry about - this just did not expect to get *****ed- out of extra _ material- I guess we should not buy anything for at least he very last minute- give my extra- stuff - I had 16 hrs- I just upgraded but I bought 2 one 4 this account and I for the other
    Last edited by LyonLorio; 05-21-21 at 02:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This event Sounds like too much bother. I hate to skip it, but I?m tired after the last event.

Fashion Designer
    updated temporary guide, chapters 1-5 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1648264

Rhino Keeper

Help me understand why I should store saplings

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    updated temporary guide, chapters 1-5 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1648264
    I am very confused about not letting something mature and put them in storage. I don?t understand this. Do they drop flowers if they are not mature? Why aren?t they any use when full grown. I am no catching on to hat and y this is. I am confused about this side thing that doesn?t count and this is stressing me out. I don?t know what exactly to do now

Executive Chef
    LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5.
    I had 2 Desiderium Trees which I got from the Adventure. They dropped nothing needed to upgrade until Goal 5. In Goal 5, the Trees drop Desiderium Blooms and Faerie Berries. I now have 3 Desiderium Trees. In one collection from each of the 3, I get either 1 Faerie Berries or no Faerie Berries. Because the collection time from the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes and I got some Faerie Berries from the Adventure, it doesn't seem to matter since I am waiting to collect from the Dogmother which has a very long collection time.
    I hope this helps you a little to see this strategy a bit more clearly.

Executive Chef
    Great news! One of my Faerie Dogmothers just dropped 3 Faerie Biscuits. It doesn't happen often, but when it did, I was shocked and delighted. A welcome treat!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5.
    I had 2 Desiderium Trees which I got from the Adventure. They dropped nothing needed to upgrade until Goal 5. In Goal 5, the Trees drop Desiderium Blooms and Faerie Berries. I now have 3 Desiderium Trees. In one collection from each of the 3, I get either 1 Faerie Berries or no Faerie Berries. Because the collection time from the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes and I got some Faerie Berries from the Adventure, it doesn't seem to matter since I am waiting to collect from the Dogmother which has a very long collection time.
    I hope this helps you a little to see this strategy a bit more clearly.
    It certainly helped me. Thank you!

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast