Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Thank you for your time and help I appreciate it very helpful. What about the babies. Should I get them before hand and it will still allow me to buy the 4 allowed.
    Let me clarify. I bought 4 of the Baby Pfefferknots. I could buy more, but I only bought 4 until I figure out if I need more. I don't know what the limit is since I only purchased 4.

Fashion Designer
    I’m confused about what your saying. Buy extra saplings and put them in storage. Grow up a few like how many and put how many in storage. Collecting from them as they reach mature but on day 3 put up the adult saplings and take out the babies and then grow them up and then collect materials. I’m not smarter than a 4th grader. Lol. Can you please give me the directions for doing this thank you for your help. I just need you to say like 1. do this 2. Collect # Do that 3. Then put # amt in storage. Because I am still not quite there yet to see what exactly you’re saying. Lol �� I am sorry.
    For the goal to tend the saplings 10 times (Day 3 Goal 4):
    1. Buy both saplings or get them out of storage (I’m not there yet so I do not know how we get them.)
    2. Place them in your realm
    3. Wait until you can collect from them
    4. Tap the watering can and get a blue star
    5. Put them in storage
    6. Take them out of storage and place them in your realm again
    7. Repeat Steps 3 to 6 until you have as many of their item as you would like

For the babies, I do not have an answer to that question. Maybe someone else has experience with them.

I hope this helps, but if you still have questions just let me know.

Executive Chef
    LyonLorio, the blue stars are experience points, XP. The side goals give them as rewards in addition to coins.

SylvanSanctuary, I received the 2 saplings as drops from the Adventure. There is a Desiderium Sapling for sale in the Market for 50 gems. I will try to not buy that unless I absolutely have to. Too expensive! I am putting the Desiderium Saplings in storage after tending to them 2 times. In that way, they will not grow into Trees before I tend to the Saplings 10 times as required by Goal 4 of Chapter 3.

Here is a list of items given as drops from the Adventure: Desiderium Blooms (found by tending Desiderium Saplings), Faerie Berries (found by tending Desiderium Trees), Faerie Dogmother, Baby Pfefferknot, Desiderium Saplings, Enchanted Ores (drop every Adventure), Faerie Biscuit, Cash Cow, Faerie Dust, and Golden Milk (very few of these so maybe it drops from Ivy's Hut).
    Faerie Dogmother has an 8 hour timer. Drops Bones, Fur, and Faerie Biscuits.
    Cash Cow has a 4 hour timer. Visit to find Golden Horn and a chance at a Golden Egg.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-20-21 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Additional information

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    LyonLorio, the blue stars are experience points, XP. The side goals give them as rewards in addition to coins.

SylvanSanctuary, I received the 2 saplings as drops from the Adventure. There is a Desiderium Sapling for sale in the Market for 50 gems. I will try to not buy that unless I absolutely have to. Too expensive! I am putting the Desiderium Saplings in storage after tending to them 2 times. In that way, they will not grow into Trees before I tend to the Saplings 10 times as required by Goal 4 of Chapter 3.

Here is a list of items given as drops from the Adventure: Desiderium Blooms (found by tending Desiderium Saplings), Faerie Berries (found by tending Desiderium Trees), Faerie Dogmother, Baby Pfefferknot, Desiderium Saplings, Enchanted Ores (drop every Adventure), Faerie Biscuit, Cash Cow, Faerie Dust, and Golden Milk (very few of these so maybe it drops from Ivy's Hut).
    Faerie Dogmother has an 8 hour timer. Drops Bones, Fur, and Faerie Biscuits.
    Cash Cow has a 4 hour timer. Visit to find Golden Horn and a chance at a Golden Egg.
    Omg thanks for reminder of how horrific these events are. Tapping out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irmaville View Post
    Omg thanks for reminder of how horrific these events are. Tapping out
    There is a lot going on here, especially since I have gemmed ahead to Chapter 3. I am getting a little crazy trying to write this all down accurately.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4
    Goal 1 of 3: Practice Your Spells 0/2
    Goal 2: Visit the Faerie Dogmother 0/8 (The Faerie Dogmother must not be a very rare drop from the Adventure. If you get 1 as a drop from the Adventure, with an 8 hour timer, this 8 visits will take forever. It is on sale in the Market for 100 gems. That is outrageous! The items required to do the Adventure are not difficult to acquire. I was able to get 2 Faerie Dogmothers before I depleted my Roast Chicken and Water.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Although I don't need the drops, the faerie building looks SO CUTE and, the main prize fairy looks fabulous. LOVE the graphics. I was v v v tempted to sit this out as not being tied to the game is delish, but sadly, I love the artwork. : )
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    And me; the characters don't really fit the aesthetic of my kingdom. But I am somewhat addicted so it will be hard to hold back. I think I'll concentrate on working toward expansion plot supplies.
    I really want to sit out an event but that little Faerie Hideaway is so cute. It's silly of me because I'm always pressed for space so my deco is usually in bank!

NOTE: Goals so far have been collected in the Temporary Guide
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-21-21 at 09:46 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a question about the baby barons if you can only buy 4. Should I wait until I purchase the baby barons before buying the 4.99 special. This would allow me to add them to the board afterwards. If I bought the 4.99 bundle before I am to the goal of buying the babies will I only be able to buy one. Also if it doesn?t effect and I can still purchase 4 after I purchase the bundle will the babies I bought before being able to purchase them in the market drop the materials needed ahead of time?
    You can buy a maximum of 10 baby barons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 3
    Goal 1 of 5: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend Off Kissing Trolls 0/6
    Goal 3: Practice Your Spells 0/3
    Practice Spells is an Adventure in the Castle (2 hours)
    Troll Kisses 0/1
    Water 0/5
    Roast Chicken 0/5
    Goal 4: Tend Desiderium Saplings 0/10
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Faerie Hideaway to Level 3.
    Enchanted Tears 0/20
    Faerie Dust 0/20
    Desiderium Blooms 0/20

After Goal 2, a side set of goals appears
    Kiss Me, Troll
    Find the Kissing Troll (Search near Farmhouses) 0/1
    Fight Off the Kissing Troll (10 hits to defeat) 0/1
    Gather Troll Kisses 0/40
    Summon the Kissing Troll (Summon in the Workshop) 0/1 and 5 minutes to craft

After Goal 4, a side set of goals appears
    Baron Pfefferknot's Perfect Wish
    Gather Enchanted Tears 0/20
    Gather Faerie Dust (assuming it is 0/20, mine was checked off)
    Gather Desiderium Blooms (assuming it is 0/20, mine was checked off)
    Rewards: 100 coins and 3 XP
    As usual, thank you for forging ahead Stymie.
    What spawns the kissing trolls?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    As usual, thank you for forging ahead Stymie.
    What spawns the kissing trolls?
    The Farmhouse.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast