Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    But, Lavender, she also drops *flower petals.* I mean, really, what more could we ask for?
    (Wink, wink) !
    Okay, she is ugly and her drops suck. But lets face it, if they were all winners then this game would get very boring very fast.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I upgraded the Faerie Hideaway to level 8, but today, when I opened the icon of the event, a task appeared that is not according to the tasks announced in the forum, ie. chapter 9 in my icon was fight of the kissing troll - / 3 /, in the task of the forum chapter
    9 - 1 Ask Neighbors for Neighborhood Dreams x20. Despite tovs I ****ed kissing trill 3 times, then I went into the icon and there I saw that I have another 16 hours until the next chapter 9 provided that I finished the previous day with chapter 8 and gave upgrade of Faerie Hideaway 8 level. This means that I have to play chapter 9 today, but it didn't happen. Please, is there anyone with the same problem? Thanks in advance!...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Yesterday I upgraded the Faerie Hideaway to level 8, but today, when I opened the icon of the event, a task appeared that is not according to the tasks announced in the forum, ie. chapter 9 in my icon was fight of the kissing troll - / 3 /, in the task of the forum chapter
    9 - 1 Ask Neighbors for Neighborhood Dreams x20. Despite tovs I ****ed kissing trill 3 times, then I went into the icon and there I saw that I have another 16 hours until the next chapter 9 provided that I finished the previous day with chapter 8 and gave upgrade of Faerie Hideaway 8 level. This means that I have to play chapter 9 today, but it didn't happen. Please, is there anyone with the same problem? Thanks in advance!...
    Did the goals to visit taverns and give pasta cone up? If so just continue on with those , but keep chapter open so you can collect from Cash Cows.

I'm just guessing that you're still in chapter 8.

Fashion Designer

Did you gem ahead? That would be the only way you are on chapter 9.
    If you started as soon as you could and are doing one chapter a day, you should be on chapter 8. The first goal of chapter 8 is to fight 3 trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Ethylle the Faerie was 2395 coins and 2 energy.
    Is she on a 22 hr. timer?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is she on a 22 hr. timer?
    Second and third drops were each 2395 coins and 2 energy. She is on a 22 hour timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Did the goals to visit taverns and give pasta cone up? If so just continue on with those , but keep chapter open so you can collect from Cash Cows.

I'm just guessing that you're still in chapter 8.
    the last task of chapter 8 is upgrade Faeri Hideaway level 8, I did it but when today I entered the icon to play chapter 9, she give me play chapter again 8. After then the game threw me out and after a restart I saw that I had to wait another 16 hours, given that Chapter 8 I finished the previous day with an upgrade of the building. In the current situation, I can't collect anything. The problem is serious!

Executive Chef
    the last task of chapter 8 is upgrade Faeri Hideaway level 8, I did it but when today I entered the icon to play chapter 9, she give me play chapter again 8. After then the game threw me out and after a restart I saw that I had to wait another 16 hours, given that Chapter 8 I finished the previous day with an upgrade of the building. In the current situation, I can't collect anything. The problem is serious!
    well, without us knowing every single move you made we can't tell you what the heck happened. Somehow you finished Chapter 8 early. For everyone else that started on first day, Chapter 9 won't start until tomorrow. So that part is right.
    BUT the mystery remains on how you got through Chapter 8 so easily. You had to fight trolls 3 times, visit 2 taverns, give pasta, go on "adventures that takes 2 hours. And collect needed items.
    It's very hard to understand. No one else has gotten to Chapter 9 unless they spent gems.
    If you contact S8 Support don't select "gameplay". Select Bugs & Issues.
    Sorry. But maybe someone else can figure it all out.
    I think S8 Support can track your moves and help you out.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-27-21 at 11:47 AM.

If you started the event on 5/20, then Chapter 8 was unlocked today. If you upgraded the Faerie Hideaway to level 8, and completed Chapter 8, you will need to wait until Chapter 9 opens tomorrow, or unlock it early.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you started the event on 5/20, then Chapter 8 was unlocked today. If you upgraded the Faerie Hideaway to level 8, and completed Chapter 8, you will need to wait until Chapter 9 opens tomorrow, or unlock it early.
    but I finished upgrading the building yesterday eith upgrade building level 8, so how do I have to wait another day? There is no logic!