Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Chapter 3
    Goal 1 of 5: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend Off Kissing Trolls 0/6
    Goal 3: Practice Your Spells 0/3
    Practice Spells is an Adventure in the Castle (2 hours)
    Troll Kisses 0/1
    Water 0/5
    Roast Chicken 0/5
    Goal 4: Tend Desiderium Saplings 0/10
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Faerie Hideaway to Level 3.
    Enchanted Tears 0/20
    Faerie Dust 0/20
    Desiderium Blooms 0/20

After Goal 2, a side set of goals appears
    Kiss Me, Troll
    Find the Kissing Troll (Search near Farmhouses) 0/1
    Fight Off the Kissing Troll (10 hits to defeat) 0/1
    Gather Troll Kisses 0/40
    Summon the Kissing Troll (Summon in the Workshop) 0/1 and 5 minutes to craft

After Goal 4, a side set of goals appears
    Baron Pfefferknot's Perfect Wish
    Gather Enchanted Tears 0/20
    Gather Faerie Dust (assuming it is 0/20, mine was checked off)
    Gather Desiderium Blooms (assuming it is 0/20, mine was checked off)
    Rewards: 100 coins and 3 XP
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-20-21 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Additional information

Fashion Designer
    I enjoy storybook events, thank you S8!
    Also, baby Baron is too cute <3.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about the baby barons if you can only buy 4. Should I wait until I purchase the baby barons before buying the 4.99 special. This would allow me to add them to the board afterwards. If I bought the 4.99 bundle before I am to the goal of buying the babies will I only be able to buy one. Also if it doesn?t effect and I can still purchase 4 after I purchase the bundle will the babies I bought before being able to purchase them in the market drop the materials needed ahead of time?

Rhino Keeper
    I see in the bundle requires same materials needed to upgrade the garden. If so will the deers drop the materials ahead of time since I already have them on the board? The purple flowers and the spawning of donkeys. Is this why we should have considered crafting more donkeys instead of the goats. It says that it drops flowers so every one believed that the flowers are already plentiful. Had we have been informed about the donkeys playing a bigger part of another story line goal it would have been more sense to crafting the donkeys. I was confused about the fact that you had them at a higher coin level to craft if it just drops flowers.
    I am just guessing because it was mentioned in the post that the buildings are always reusable for crafting materials for future updates. But it wasn’t mentioned that it would be the next one. I just see the little jar of the little pink and blue beads that we needed in the last event. Guess I have to wait to see what happens with my curiosity lol. If any one knows yet please post. Thank so much.

Fashion Designer
    Hints from past events like this:
    Day 2 - Do not max out on both items to upgrade the Faerie Hideaway. Pick one (like the one from the Enchanted Ore) and only collect enough to upgrade the Hideaway for Day 2.

Day 3 - After tending Desiderium Saplings, store them every time. This will prevent them from growing up.

Both actions will allow you to collect ahead starting on Day 3. In the past, the event drop would stop as soon as the Saplings matured.

Also, do as many adventures as you can. Extra droppers for this event will be rewards from the adventure starting on Day 3. This will be a big help later.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-20-21 at 03:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I see in the bundle requires same materials needed to upgrade the garden. If so will the deers drop the materials ahead of time since I already have them on the board? The purple flowers and the spawning of donkeys. Is this why we should have considered crafting more donkeys instead of the goats. It says that it drops flowers so every one believed that the flowers are already plentiful. Had we have been informed about the donkeys playing a bigger part of another story line goal it would have been more sense to crafting the donkeys. I was confused about the fact that you had them at a higher coin level to craft if it just drops flowers.
    I am just guessing because it was mentioned in the post that the buildings are always reusable for crafting materials for future updates. But it wasn’t mentioned that it would be the next one. I just see the little jar of the little pink and blue beads that we needed in the last event. Guess I have to wait to see what happens with my curiosity lol. If any one knows yet please post. Thank so much.
    Double check your offer, it should have items different from what was needed to upgrade the garden.
    They do not reuse items between events. The jar you see is a different item from the last event. The donkeys will not drop items for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the purpose of the side goal for 3 stars ⭐️ do you mean the stars are experience? Most people are at level 50. Afterwards the stars don?t have any gain. So why would you give him materials needed for the game or does it require to pay him as usual before starting the ability to move forward. A side goal for 3 stars can you please elaborate on the Best benefit of doing this or the purpose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Hints from past events like this:
    Day 2 - Do not max out on both items to upgrade the Faerie Hideaway. Pick one (like the one from the Enchanted Ore) and only collect enough to upgrade the Hideaway for Day 2.

Day 3 - After tending Desiderium Saplings, store them every time. This will prevent them from growing up.

Both actions will allow you to collect ahead starting on Day 3. In the past, the event drop would stop as soon as the Saplings matured.

Also, do as many adventures as you can. Extra droppers for this event will be rewards from the adventure starting on Day 3. This will be a big help later.
    Def avoiding this 3 card Monty event... heck LB are looking better and better as go to on this limited Copy And Paste event list

Rhino Keeper
    I’m confused about what your saying. Buy extra saplings and put them in storage. Grow up a few like how many and put how many in storage. Collecting from them as they reach mature but on day 3 put up the adult saplings and take out the babies and then grow them up and then collect materials. I’m not smarter than a 4th grader. Lol. Can you please give me the directions for doing this thank you for your help. I just need you to say like 1. do this 2. Collect # Do that 3. Then put # amt in storage. Because I am still not quite there yet to see what exactly you’re saying. Lol �� I am sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Double check your offer, it should have items different from what was needed to upgrade the garden.
    They do not reuse items between events. The jar you see is a different item from the last event. The donkeys will not drop items for this event.

Thank you for your time and help I appreciate it very helpful. What about the babies. Should I get them before hand and it will still allow me to buy the 4 allowed.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast