Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Probably sitting this one out didn't do the thief one either... I have a couple days to decide thankfully.

I am probably going to sit this one out. I dont really like the look of the characters, the drops are not impressive to me, and I like my farmhouses just fine where they are: in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Task 1: visit Thomas's house.
    Task 2: tend 15 purple larkspurs...

Will edit add when I know. In meanwhile, am pulling out cottages, a tavern, a marketplace... a jeweller considering it's a baron event. ; )

Edit add:
    Task 3: visit 15 ponds. Wells, faerie pond, swamp pond, mermaid pool all work too, nothing else tho that I tried.
    Task 4: visit 15 farmhouses.

Someone likes number 15. : )
    The Koi Pond worked for me.
    Butterfly Pond and Greek Fountain and the new Garden Fountain did **not** work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I am probably going to sit this one out. I dont really like the look of the characters, the drops are not impressive to me, and I like my farmhouses just fine where they are: in storage.
    OMG, you sound exactly like me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    OMG, you sound exactly like me.
    And me; the characters don't really fit the aesthetic of my kingdom. But I am somewhat addicted so it will be hard to hold back. I think I'll concentrate on working toward expansion plot supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Probably sitting this one out didn't do the thief one either... I have a couple days to decide thankfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I may sit this one out too, though my doing so is because of the two ridiculous request-from-neighbors goals they will have on Chapters 5 and 9.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 2
    Goal 1 of 4: Place the Faerie Hideaway (Buy this in the Market) 12,000 coins and collection time is 8 hours
    Parts Needed: Jewels 0/10, Iron Ore 0/20, Stone 0/30, Coal 0/20
    Goal 2: Tend the Baby Baron 0/12 (Buy this in the Market) 5,000 coins and collection time is 5 minutes
    The Baby Baron drops Enchanted Tears. Drop is not guaranteed and he can drop Enchanted Tears in multiples.
    I was able to place 4 Baby Baron's.
    Goal 3: Clear an Enchanted Ore (Buy this in the Market) 2,000 coins and 15 hits to clear it
    Clearing 2 Enchanted Ores yielded 34 Faerie Dust, 17 Faerie Dusts dropped from clearing 1 Enchanted Ore
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Faerie Hideaway to Level 2
    Enchanted Tears 0/15
    Faerie Dust 0/15

After Goal 3, a side set of goals appear
    Baron Pfefferknot's Perfect Wish
    Gather Enchanted Tears 0/15
    Gather Faerie Dust 0/15
    Reward: 100 coins and 3 Blue Stars
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-20-21 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Well spotted!

So, keep our keeps empty for adventures from day 3 onward to get supplies. They were waaaay helpful in the lightning thief event. Made it doable for me, truth be told.
    You mean from Day (Chapter) 2 onwards, since it is going to take a day to clear the adventures and running any after the end of Chapter 2 is going to cause a delay in Chapter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I may sit this one out too, though my doing so is because of the two ridiculous request-from-neighbors goals they will have on Chapters 5 and 9.
    I didnt even think about that. I do not usually have a problem with that part of it. I just really don’t like rearranging my entire kingdom, putting out 15 farmhouses and 15 ponds, and then having to put everything back at the end of the event. Not worth my time or energy because I have more fun just playing with my kingdom.
    Last edited by robotparade; 05-20-21 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You mean from Day (Chapter) 2 onwards, since it is going to take a day to clear the adventures and running any after the end of Chapter 2 is going to cause a delay in Chapter 3.
    That's exactly what I meant! You just said it even better. : ) I just sent out my last 24 hr adventure.

Although I don't need the drops, the faerie building looks SO CUTE and, the main prize fairy looks fabulous. LOVE thengraphics. I was v v v tempted to sit this out as not being tied to the game is delish, but sadly, I love the artwork. : )

The neighbor thing isn't too scary for me. : )

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast