Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The blooms are pretty easy to amass. You'll be fine. But I would wait to upgrade if there are other drops you're collecting. For example Troll Kisses for adventure
    I wasn?t going to upgrade, but on chapter 3 once I got enough tears from the Baron, it automatically stopped dropping them. Argghhh!

Executive Chef
    2 Times a Desiderium Tree dropped from the Adventure and both times they were only in my inventory after a force-close.
    So don't be disappointed if you can't find it, but do a force-close and look again.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've completed writing the upgrade requirements as well as the quantities for each of the goals. Note the different requirements for low and high levels. Good luck with the rest of the storybook... and a huge thank you Stymie for posting your goals and to all of the other amazing and helpful players posting tips and answering questions to help others. Really appreciate you all!

Farm Supplier
    The fairy godmother is 8 hours timer. How could we possibly collect 4 times in one day to reach the 8 collections needed? If my calculations are right , for this step you need 4 hours for the 2 adventures, and 32 hours for th 8 collections! A total of 36 hr in one day ! Come on S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    The fairy godmother is 8 hours timer. How could we possibly collect 4 times in one day to reach the 8 collections needed? If my calculations are right , for this step you need 4 hours for the 2 adventures, and 32 hours for th 8 collections! A total of 36 hr in one day ! Come on S8!
    I agree. There seems to be a coding error. The faerie dog mothers timer shouldn't be 8 hours. 4 hours is more reasonable. Please fix this S8.

To make it worse I can't get any blooms to drop at all. I have a feeling they will start to drop once I complete collecting from the faerie dogs but that'll just make the goal harder to complete.

Executive Chef
    I came to the forum to ask this same question. The last few Storybooks have all had items with unreasonable timers that S8 had to adjust. I hope S8 considers decreasing the fairy dogmother's timer.

I just did the math: collecting every 8 hours, never missing a collection, never extending the time, it will take 11.25 days to collect 90 biscuits from the 2 fairy dogmothers we are given.

Also, I've done 6 or 7 extra adventures and have only received an extra baby Baron. Very disappointing that once again extra drops are so random.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 05-23-21 at 03:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Wait for it. To upgrade to faerie hideaway you'll need 15 biscuits. The next level will require another 15, then 20 biscuits. We get 1-2 biscuits per collection. Tell me, S8, with 6 -12 biscuits a day, 12 being the maximum, how do we get enough biscuits to upgrade?
    Major bug. Ridiculous.

It is 64 hours as you have to visit the fairy dog mother 8 times every 8 hours. That’s is TOTALLY unreachable in one day and unreasonable. There has to be a HUGE error here. Don’t think I will continue with this challenge now.

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    It is 64 hours as you have to visit the fairy dog mother 8 times every 8 hours. That?s is TOTALLY unreachable in one day and unreasonable. There has to be a HUGE error here. Don?t think I will continue with this challenge now.
    In the resembling storybooks this objects collection time was 30 minutes so something has gone really wrong here?

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, could you check the Faerie Dogmother timer with S8?
    Everyone who doesn't Gem ahead will be stuck on Chapter 4, Goal 2 for quite some time..

My advise would be to keep going on Adventures and gather what you can.
    Don't quit, just wait and see what happens.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-23-21 at 03:20 AM.