Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I realize that it?s just a typo, but I think it?s hilarious that in Shibuyacloth?s description of Baby Pfefferknot it says that we need to ?conform? him. I guess ?reform? would have been even better, but still, pretty cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5.
    I had 2 Desiderium Trees which I got from the Adventure. They dropped nothing needed to upgrade until Goal 5. In Goal 5, the Trees drop Desiderium Blooms and Faerie Berries. I now have 3 Desiderium Trees. In one collection from each of the 3, I get either 1 Faerie Berries or no Faerie Berries. Because the collection time from the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes and I got some Faerie Berries from the Adventure, it doesn't seem to matter since I am waiting to collect from the Dogmother which has a very long collection time.
    I hope this helps you a little to see this strategy a bit more clearly.
    I?m to this point now; are you sure they don?t drop the blooms once they mature? Sadly, I had to collect from mine for the 4th goal in chapter 3 and both of mine are mature now. 😕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Agreed. I’ll probably go with lucky 13.
    Well, reconsider limiting your adventures. I've been continuing on adventure and just now looked back through my inventory and found a Fairy Dogmother.
    I don't want the Kissing Troll either, but am keeping my troll kisses built up with just 2 farmhouses out. May put more out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    That's fair. I'd rather have more opportunities to collect per game time visit but ultimately whatever you feel comfy play style wise roll with it. Didn't mean to imply otherwise, just wanted to put out there that people aren't limited to 4 as a purchase maximum so much as purchase preference number.
    No worries. Like many others, I run out of space a lot and I have a bit of OCD so it would bother me to have people or animals in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m to this point now; are you sure they don?t drop the blooms once they mature? Sadly, I had to collect from mine for the 4th goal in chapter 3 and both of mine are mature now. 😕
    The blooms are pretty easy to amass. You'll be fine. But I would wait to upgrade if there are other drops you're collecting. For example Troll Kisses for adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well, reconsider limiting your adventures. I've been continuing on adventure and just now looked back through my inventory and found a Fairy Dogmother.
    I don't want the Kissing Troll either, but am keeping my troll kisses built up with just 2 farmhouses out. May put more out.
    You have a point. The trolls spawn easily and this is not a crazy energy-draining event so no harm in collecting kisses and going on adventures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m to this point now; are you sure they don?t drop the blooms once they mature? Sadly, I had to collect from mine for the 4th goal in chapter 3 and both of mine are mature now. ��
    Mine started dropping the Blooms and Berries once they were needed for the Goal. Before that, the mature trees which I had gotten from the Adventure didn't drop anything.
    The Cash Cows are not dropping anything either. They will start dropping event items in Chapter 6.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-22-21 at 06:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Faerie Hideaway Lv. 10 - Wood, Sap, Living Wood, Glimmerdust

Kissing Troll - Troll Horn, Bone, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust

Ethylle the Faerie - Energy, Red Petal, Glimmerdust, White Petal, Blue Petal, Orange Petal, Purple Petal

Faerie Dogmother - Fur, Milk, Glimmerdust, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal

Cash Cow - Milk, Hide, Golden Egg, Prime Cut

Baby Pfefferknot - Milk, White Petal, Fertilizer, Orange Petal, Purple Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal

Desiderium Tree - White Petal, Red Petal
    SW would it be possible to list the event drops as well? Hard to follow steps without it. Short term memory loss ftl.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just collected from an Adventure and saw that I got a Cash Cow. When I went to get it out of inventory, I saw that I had 3 in inventory. Everyone should check their inventory after going on an Adventure. These items are barely seen and next thing you know, you have needed event items sitting in inventory. These Adventures are not as stingy as many past event Adventures. Good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    Goal 7
    Make a Wish on a Star - you tap it and Part 1 completes
    The Cash Cow drops Golden Milk ( which can drop in multiples) and Golden Horns. It has a 4 hour timer.
    Faerie Potion (Potion Shop) 2 hours
    Desiderium Blooms 0/10
    Faerie Biscuits 0/5
    Faerie Berries 0/1
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-22-21 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Additional information

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast