Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
If you send to everyone in your book then it will be the active ones who will see and respond first regardless. There are lots of players who are willing to take on new neighbours for answering requests. Add your name to the ADD ME forum as well. It's helpful for when your game is at one of these goals to force close it and leave it closed for a couple of hours (if and where possible). See what you can do to get active neighbours as there is still chapter 9 which requires 20 responses and we all know that they can impact players finishing as it will spill over to the last day, so extra planning is needed. Good luck!
My understanding has been that you can only get 20 requests from neighbors fulfilled per day. Maybe I'm wrong? However, if this is true, how soon before your requests time out and disappear? If they don't, and you send to all your neighbors, some of your less active neighbors from day 5 could respond on day 9, making it impossible to finish day 9 until the following day. Could this be a problem? Hope that all made sense.