Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Way ahead! I've flagged the timers with the team a few minutes ago....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks. Was just about o flag up same issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks!

I have just found more fairy dog mothers in my storage. Don’t know where they came from. Maybe the adventure. Check your storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I would tend to agree with complaints on timers if this were the first event of this type and if I wasn?t following the forums. Thanks to the precious tips from other players, it?s actually quite easygoing, as drops are practically guaranteed and easy to get once we have multiple items to collect from. To recap: go on adventures and always have one waiting to collect when the goal comes up; keep the chapters open to keep collecting and stocking up on items; do not waste time collecting from items until the relevant chapter comes up, as it won?t start dropping until that point in the story; yes, planning and some ?babysitting the game? is required, but an 8 hour timer is pretty relaxed compared to other events and all the information we need is right there in the first page. So an enormous shout out to you beautiful people that selflessly share your experience and a little less whining to everyone else. Ultimately the game (as with life itself) rewards those that spend time or money on it, so if you aren?t willing to spend either, you can?t possibly expect the same results as those that do choose that level of commitment...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    ... and a little less whining to everyone else. ....
    Wow, that's not very friendly.
    I don't see the comments as whining at all.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4 is the only Chapter where the number of visits counts. After that, it is the number of Faerie Biscuits that counts. Also, the Faerie Dogmother can drop 1, 2, or 3 Biscuits each collection.
    As previously mentioned, keep checking your inventory after Adventures, and reboot if you saw something drop that doesn't appear in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Wow, that's not very friendly.
    I don't see the comments as whining at all.
    That was not my intention at all and I do apologize if you felt triggered on your own or anyone else?s behalf. In my defense I?m no longer in a phase of my life where I feel that pleasing everyone is possible when expressing my opinion. This event is patterned on similar lines as past events so we have experience on the fact that, even if some chapters take longer than 24 hours, it is possible to finish the story on time, especially with the guidance from the forums. And I really don?t know how else to qualify arguing that something is impossible to achieve when all past evidence is to the contrary, whilst demanding on a Sunday that people work on adjusting and altering an event set along tried and true lines to accommodate an unfounded opinion.

Executive Chef
    The Cash Cow drops 2 needed items each collection. It drops 1, 2, or 3 Golden Milks each collection and 1 Golden Horn each collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 4 is the only Chapter where the number of visits counts. After that, it is the number of Faerie Biscuits that counts. Also, the Faerie Dogmother can drop 1, 2, or 3 Biscuits each collection.
    As previously mentioned, keep checking your inventory after Adventures, and reboot if you saw something drop that doesn't appear in your inventory.
    Thank you for this information Stymie.

Unfortunately, like all Castle Story events, some people will get 2 or 3 biscuits to drop every time (and these same people will be the ones lucky enough to get extra dog mothers in adventures) while other players will rarely get more than 1 biscuit per collection and never get an extra fairy dog mother no matter how many adventures they go on.

AND thanks SW for flagging this issue with the team.