Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just staying patient...

I collected all my blooms before fully growing my trees and I keep running adventures. I?ve got extra babies, an extra dogmother, a cash cow (before I need it, so no collecting yet) and a bunch of other materials ahead of time from the adventure. No need to panic...just keep those roast chickens in stock and wait for the fix! The extra dogmother has already cut out 8 hours of the accidental timer issue so I will finish that initial task today in time for the next chapter.

I appreciate all the posts on the forums with tips and tricks which have made me better understand and enjoy storybook events a lot! Less energy, less babysitting, I love it. Thanks all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Stymie, while I agree we don't need to panic (unless S8 doesn't fix the dog mother timer), you are one of the lucky ones with adventure drops. I have only had 1 baby Baron drop in the MANY adventures I have sent (I don't need to buy anymore of the rock outcropping thingies). Loads of us won't get any extra item droppers through the adventure, no matter how many we send.
    Sorry that you are not having luck with your adventures. Hopefully, on Monday, things will improve for everyone participating in the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thank you for clearing this up! Thank you for posting. I never knew this strategy existed. Thank you.
    Glad you found it helpful. Others had posted about this strategy in the past and it has helped me collect ahead.

Farm Supplier
    It is amusing to visit neighbors and behold all the screaming babies. Funny that no one has filed a noise complaint yet hehe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Hopefully s8 fixes and compensates soon...with the dog mother glitch soon or im out...im a high level..need 8 and with only 2 given with 8 hr timer event will be almost over before i have all 8 to move on.
    I did end up with a 3rd one, but I will still need another 16 hours to get what I need from them. 😕

Executive Chef
    I didn't get multiple drops for biscuits..... and we need 15 (HighLevel) for next goal to upgrade.
    I'm hoping for a fast fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I didn't get multiple drops for biscuits..... and we need 15 (HighLevel) for next goal to upgrade.
    I'm hoping for a fast fix.
    I didn't get multiple drops right away either. They will come. Hang in there!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the cash cow from the adventure and I'm not on Chapter 7 where it's usually rewarded, I'm still stuck on Chapter 4. I'm wondering if I just got lucky or if this is some kind of fix for today's issues.

I'm also receiving multiple Faerie Biscuits from the Fairy Dogmother.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    I just got the cash cow from the adventure and I'm not on Chapter 7 where it's usually rewarded, I'm still stuck on Chapter 4. I'm wondering if I just got lucky or if this is some kind of fix for today's issues.

I'm also receiving multiple Faerie Biscuits from the Fairy Dogmother.
    Sounds like you got lucky. The fixers don't return to work until Monday. Here's to your continued good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Could it have been the berries instead of a sapling? I saw what I thought was a sapling from an adventure, but turned out it was the berries in inventory instead.
    Nope. It was definitely a sapling (perhaps a tree because it looked fully grown). It just happened again. My Keep dropped the sapling/tree, I tapped on it to pick it up, and it did not appear in my inventory.

I think that this is definitely a bug. The next few times I'll switch on the video capture of the screen to see if I can record this bug.