Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper

Shards from the Tablet of Tabernum

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    To replenish your water used in the Adventure, collect from wells which drop water in multiples. Your water will be replaced much more quickly than collecting from ponds.

My ponds give me more than one water. I get 3 from the troll pond and I think the coi. I have all my shards. Do you have your shards? They really help out. If you don?t look it up. There are 4 of them. I hope they add another one with the higher levels however they did add drops when you are at 7 and 8. Once you get all your regular items on the board only one of each to level 5 make sure that you collect from the tablet of tabernum and it is pointed in the same way you found it or if it won?t drop the shards. I especially liked the energy you get back from collecting from your garden like in the very beginning of the game. Just in case you are only getting one water. I always get at least two or more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I have been doing what exactly what you said to do. I have been getting the blooms and putting them in storage. I?m waiting on the dogs too. Should I keep doing this until I finish goal4. Then let them grow up so I can get the berries. The berries come from the trees. Witch we need later on. I never have heard of this putting them in storage before. I guess it helps get blooms. The entire day until goal 5 then should I grow them up to get the blooms.

It?s like they drop enough for the Gia 4 and stop once the plant has grown then on the nex goal they start dropping again but now it has been be grown up to get the berries and it must alternate with the blooms because they have to give us the materials. We just get more blooms by putting in storage. Is this right. I?m just making sure that I keep putting them in storage until tomorrow. Some people are ahead of me we are supposed to be on goal 4 right? I feel asleep and missed a lot of time time. So after earlier in the wee morning I first wrote you. We must be in different time zones. I?m in USA central time it?s 1053 am right now. How about you ?
    Sounds like you are doing exactly the right thing! Keep reading the forum. There are many clever people who post here. I am in USA eastern time zone. Good luck!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-23-21 at 11:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got one of these through an adventure.

I saw it drop, tapped on it to pick it up but, when I went into my inventory, it wasn't there.

The game did not roll back and I am sure of what I saw and did.
    Could it have been the berries instead of a sapling? I saw what I thought was a sapling from an adventure, but turned out it was the berries in inventory instead.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Everyone, SpiritWind has already flagged this with S8. See post #121.
    I?ll be watching this thread to see an update. 😁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Hints from past events like this:
    Day 2 - Do not max out on both items to upgrade the Faerie Hideaway. Pick one (like the one from the Enchanted Ore) and only collect enough to upgrade the Hideaway for Day 2.

Day 3 - After tending Desiderium Saplings, store them every time. This will prevent them from growing up.

Both actions will allow you to collect ahead starting on Day 3. In the past, the event drop would stop as soon as the Saplings matured.

Also, do as many adventures as you can. Extra droppers for this event will be rewards from the adventure starting on Day 3. This will be a big help later.
    Did you mean store the Saplings after you collect each time, or after Day is finished?

Fashion Designer
    For the goal to tend the saplings 10 times (Day 3 Goal 4):
    1. Buy both saplings or get them out of storage (I?m not there yet so I do not know how we get them.)
    2. Place them in your realm
    3. Wait until you can collect from them
    4. Tap the watering can and get a blue star
    5. Put them in storage
    6. Take them out of storage and place them in your realm again
    7. Repeat Steps 3 to 6 until you have as many of their item as you would like

For the babies, I do not have an answer to that question. Maybe someone else has experience with them.

I hope this helps, but if you still have questions just let me know.
    It looks like they?re dropping needed flowers not the blue stars like in other events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I would just like to say that I really appreciate that S8 never leaves us hanging with no events, they are consistent with new updates. Also I simply LOVE storybooks, sometimes a bit tricky to plan, but that?s what makes them good. A simply lovely start to a cold winterish day! Think positive everyone, you?ll be happier if you do!
    I agree. I love the Story events. They?re very interesting and engaging besides just collecting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Everybody, please don't start manning the panic stations. I did when I hit Chapter 4. But that was the worst Chapter.
    I am basically only using gems to advance between Chapters. Most of the collection times in this event are fairly small: Baby Pfefferknot is 5 minutes, the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes. Enchanted Ore drops Faerie Dust every hit, and many of the drops are in multiples for other needed items.
    And I am finding that the Adventures actually give the Faerie Dogmother, Desiderium Saplings and Trees, and Cash Cows fairly often. Believe me, I have sometimes dropped the wad trying to get that rare item and still came up empty.
    So hang in there. It is early in the event. Later Chapters will be completed more quickly, and, for the most part, we don't need large amounts of many things to upgrade to future levels.
    Good luck to all!
    Stymie, while I agree we don't need to panic (unless S8 doesn't fix the dog mother timer), you are one of the lucky ones with adventure drops. I have only had 1 baby Baron drop in the MANY adventures I have sent (I don't need to buy anymore of the rock outcropping thingies). Loads of us won't get any extra item droppers through the adventure, no matter how many we send.

Fashion Designer
    It is an assurance. Starting on Day 3 or so, the event items for the sapling would have stopped when the side goal is complete. People who did not store the tree were able to collect items from it as long as they did not complete the side goal. If you max out on both the tears and the faerie dust, when you get to the number of blooms needed for Day 3 the side goal will automatically complete. Not maxing out on both will allow you to control when that side goal completes.
    My plan is to max out on the enchanted tears and only chop 2 of the Enchanted Ore.

Hopefully this makes it a little clearer.
    Thank you for clearing this up! Thank you for posting. I never knew this strategy existed. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully s8 fixes and compensates soon...with the dog mother glitch soon or im out...im a high level..need 8 and with only 2 given with 8 hr timer event will be almost over before i have all 8 to move on.