Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mariapauliina View Post
    Anybody else facing an issue during chapter 5, goal 5/5 that you can't upgrade the faerie hideaway? At first the upgrade button was there but then it just bugged out and disappeared and now it's impossible for me to upgrade it.
    I assume you force ****ed the app and restarted and that didn't help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Remember to keep on visiting every Jewel dropper in your realm. This event type uses up many of them, and you don't want to find yourself short on the last couple of chapters.
    Keep replenishing your Wood as well.

Executive Chef
    Honestly after seeing posts about the side goals affecting drops, I was really expecting my workshops to not have the sparkling diamonds and wands still available after my side goal auto completed. But they are still there.
    This is the first storybook event I've read so many posts concerning side goals. If I recall correctly.
    What worked best for me was keeping the saplings from growing into mature trees. That was a huge reminder for me. Players who don't keep up on the forum posts probably wouldn't think of that.
    Adding: Evidently I'm still not understanding fully and remembering correctly about side goals, because now I recall someone said it had been mentioned before in previous storybook events.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-25-21 at 08:57 AM.

Hi Has anyone else's practice your spells quest disappeared from the castle? I just finished chapter 6 and waiting to start chapter 7. I see chapter 7 requires you to complete a practice your spells quest and I was going to go ahead and do it so it would be ready for chapter 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    Hi Has anyone else's practice your spells quest disappeared from the castle? I just finished chapter 6 and waiting to start chapter 7. I see chapter 7 requires you to complete a practice your spells quest and I was going to go ahead and do it so it would be ready for chapter 7.
    Once you upgrade the hideaway, the adventure disappears until you start the next chapter.

Never mind.��
    Last edited by Gaillock; 05-25-21 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Once you upgrade the hideaway, the adventure disappears until you start the next chapter.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    First drop from Ethylle the Faerie was 2395 coins and 2 energy.

I wasnt going to do the event, but then I saw the Cash Cow. I have a golden area in my kingdom in which they will look great! So now I am doing the event at least until I can get them.

Anybody else have this problem? My messages say 10 neighbors have responded to my request for help but my storybook only shows 2. I?ve forced closed my game for three hours, then I tried shutting off my phone. Do I need to delete my game?