Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I replied to your comment before, but it seems like you missed it.
    It was a Tree dropping, and you'll find it in your inventory after a force-close.
    Happened to me too, and I posted about it here.
    Thank you! I did a force-close and found two of the Trees. So, it's one of those bugs that gets corrected with forced closures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you! I did a force-close and found two of the Trees. So, it's one of those bugs that gets corrected with forced closures.
    I'm happy you found them!
    And yes, force-close is the magic word in Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Same here, I lost count about how many gems I lost by just incidentally clicking on something.
    That?s why I will never ever buy any gems.

The hardest part during this event is the 8h timer of the dogs. Luckily I was able to collect 4 so far by continuously doing the adventure. I also got a 2nd golden cow just now.
    I?ll try it but I don?t think it?s gonna work for me there?s so much I want to do on my kingdom and these events continually are stopping me from doing that maybe I should just ignore the events. They are addicting though you can?t help it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I just got to this point and I?ve been working very hard and now I get to eight visits times 8hr. That?s impossible and of course I screwed up and I collected right away so now I have to wait eight hours to start that

Not even going to bother now no sense I?m never going to be able to get to the next days tasks for at least three days unless the adventure drops more. No way I?m going to use gems. My biggest complaint about storm eight is they have not initiated an ask before you use gems signal so if you tap it by mistake you lose your gems I can?t tell you how many gems I?ve lost for that reason. I love this game but it?s getting very frustrating. I also wish they would give us at least a week in between each event they go immediately to one after one is completed give us a chance to work on our other tasks
    Keep going on the Adventure. And keep checking your inventory. Things could be in there that you don't even realize you have. I also would like a a week between events to recoup. However, it's a business and that's how they make their money. Best of luck.

Fashion Designer
    Any updates on the Dog Fairy 8hr timer? I thought it was supposed to be corrected. I am stuck at level 4 because of the dogs.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been on Chapter 4, goal 2 for two days now waiting on Dogmothers. Feeling very unmotivated. Doing the adventure like Stymie says every two hours, but other than two cows and a bunch of berries and biscuits, nothing drops that is helping me get through this goal. I hope the rest of the days allow for time to catch up.

Rhino Keeper
    This just happened to me as well. I saw it drop from adventure ..only got 3 things..experience 1 star cookie and sappling..go to get it and its not there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    This just happened to me as well. I saw it drop from adventure ..only got 3 things..experience 1 star cookie and sappling..go to get it and its not there
    Refresh your game by posting something on your own wall or force close the game. You'll see the item in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    BTW, is it just me or is this forum also timing out on load?

Executive Chef
    Really fed up. Should be on day 5 and still stuck on 4 waiting for dogmothers and biscuits. I do hope there is an effective fix and compensation for what will be a whole day lost by the time I get enough biscuits.