Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    There is a glitch, and it's not from sending out mass requests. I sent mine out as soon as the next chapter started. I set my alarm, sent out the requests and went back to sleep. It said I couldn't ask 23 friends because of an earlier request, that makes no sense because the last request was days ago, it should've reset by now. I woke up to 10 and was at 15 by 10 am and have been stuck there all day. There is no way all day 5 more people haven't seen my request, I'm sure I have at least 20 active Neighbors. I added some new people and was able to send requests to them, so hopefully I can at least have my coins being made before I go to sleep tonight. It's annoying not challenging to add another request part so close to the end, then have the last few items needed made in the Magic Forge which can not be sped up with a boost.
    I added some new people and sent them requests and I?m still stuck at 19. I?ve been stuck at 19 most of the day. Storm 8 really needs to fix this problem.

I’ve been stuck at 16 all day. I have only received a handful of requests from my neighbors. Very frustrating!

I'm one of the people TheQueenKnd added today and I have yet to receive a request. I've logged in and out a few times in the last few hours. This is a mess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    It didn't happen to me this event, but I have experienced the 19/20 problem before. Ever since I keep Stormy as a last resort. I don't send to Stormy until I am on at least 19 responses. Stormy always responds within a few hours and finishes up the requests. I don't understand why these requests don't go through anymore than you do, but Stormy is something to keep in mind for that reason.
    Ugh I am in the dreaded 19/20 pit. I thought about holding back on Stormy but I stupidly didn?t do it. I thought for sure this time with so many of my neighbors playing this event I would be ok but apparently not. Yay. It?s been 9 hours and still stuck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babamatsa View Post
    I’ve been stuck at 16 all day. I have only received a handful of requests from my neighbors. Very frustrating!
    Just added you. I’m Sunny’s in the game

Fashion Designer
    I'm one of the people TheQueenKnd added today and I have yet to receive a request. I've logged in and out a few times in the last few hours. This is a mess.
    I added you too Bandita

Rhino Keeper
    I?m logged out about 8 times and I?m still stuck at 19. 😕

Fashion Designer
    I have force-closed and rebooted my phone multiple times and have been stuck at 19 for 9 hours. Very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Just invited you. I’m Sunny’s
    Dang. It looks like the invite thing didn’t work for you. Must just have been coincidence for me.

This is not a force restart problem. It’s on S8’s end. Force restart doesn’t fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I added you too Bandita
    The moment you pop up I'll make sure to get you to 20. You too Royal.