Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2DD1C93-7F0E-44E6-9113-6D8D5026F022.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	59436
    This is what they look like. If you got them did you maybe put them out on your kingdom. Hope these posts help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    My 3 Desiderium trees were never saplings, so I was never able to put them back into inventory. Now I can't get the 15 Desiderium blooms needed to upgrade to Level 4, so I won't be able to get to level 5 to tend them.
    You got 2 saplings in chapter 3, you might have grown them in Trees. You might have received 1 tree from an adventure.

When so they stop dropping blooms until required by the sub-goals. In chapter 4, they will star dropping again once you open goal 3.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I am lost. i have two fairy dogmothers, that I need to collect from 4 times each. But the timer is 8 hours, so that is 32 hours, before I can finish chapter 4? I see that that is a probably a mistake but not confirmed?
    Right, that is me out. Not spending any gems on this one. I am one of those continiously unlucky people that never get good drops. I usually spend gems to speed up to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2DD1C93-7F0E-44E6-9113-6D8D5026F022.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	59436
    I got one of these through an adventure.

I saw it drop, tapped on it to pick it up but, when I went into my inventory, it wasn't there.

The game did not roll back and I am sure of what I saw and did.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5.
    I had 2 Desiderium Trees which I got from the Adventure. They dropped nothing needed to upgrade until Goal 5. In Goal 5, the Trees drop Desiderium Blooms and Faerie Berries. I now have 3 Desiderium Trees. In one collection from each of the 3, I get either 1 Faerie Berries or no Faerie Berries. Because the collection time from the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes and I got some Faerie Berries from the Adventure, it doesn't seem to matter since I am waiting to collect from the Dogmother which has a very long collection time.
    I hope this helps you a little to see this strategy a bit more clearly.

I have been doing what exactly what you said to do. I have been getting the blooms and putting them in storage. I?m waiting on the dogs too. Should I keep doing this until I finish goal4. Then let them grow up so I can get the berries. The berries come from the trees. Witch we need later on. I never have heard of this putting them in storage before. I guess it helps get blooms. The entire day until goal 5 then should I grow them up to get the blooms.

It?s like they drop enough for the Gia 4 and stop once the plant has grown then on the nex goal they start dropping again but now it has been be grown up to get the berries and it must alternate with the blooms because they have to give us the materials. We just get more blooms by putting in storage. Is this right. I?m just making sure that I keep putting them in storage until tomorrow. Some people are ahead of me we are supposed to be on goal 4 right? I feel asleep and missed a lot of time time. So after earlier in the wee morning I first wrote you. We must be in different time zones. I?m in USA central time it?s 1053 am right now. How about you ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Sorry, I am lost. i have two fairy dogmothers, that I need to collect from 4 times each. But the timer is 8 hours, so that is 32 hours, before I can finish chapter 4? I see that that is a probably a mistake but not confirmed?
    Right, that is me out. Not spending any gems on this one. I am one of those continiously unlucky people that never get good drops. I usually spend gems to speed up to finish.
    I am also wondering if the 8 hour timer is a mistake. I received two free fairy dogmothers at 9 am. I can collect from them at 5 pm once and that's it for today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I am also wondering if the 8 hour timer is a mistake. I received two free fairy dogmothers at 9 am. I can collect from them at 5 pm once and that's it for today.
    Everyone, SpiritWind has already flagged this with S8. See post #121.

Fashion Designer
    Faerie dog timers are a mistake and I am sure S8 will fix it.

Even though S8 is generally not good at testing their events properly before rolling them out, they're pretty good at fixing them later. While I do applaud them for their effort at fixing their bugs, i can't help but wonder why they couldn't have it tested to make sure their events worked properly in the first place. Sigh. Anyhow, wait and wait now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got one of these through an adventure.

I saw it drop, tapped on it to pick it up but, when I went into my inventory, it wasn't there.

The game did not roll back and I am sure of what I saw and did.
    Force close your game and you can find it in your inventory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Faerie dog timers are a mistake and I am sure S8 will fix it.

Even though S8 is generally not good at testing their events properly before rolling them out, they're pretty good at fixing them later. While I do applaud them for their effort at fixing their bugs, i can't help but wonder why they couldn't have it tested to make sure their events worked properly in the first place. Sigh. Anyhow, wait and wait now.
    Agreed. ...but considering Storybook Events (& every other event type) is a copy/paste of all previous Storybook (or every other type) Events, how does this even happen?
    Interns can't copy/paste without changing something just for giggles? Lol