Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    I got up early today to start the 9th chapter and asked all my 70 + neighbours for neighbourhood dreams. That was 8.30a UK time. I got 19 almost immediately. It is now almost 2.00p UK time and still only 19 out of 70+ neighbours! One of my neighbours is a game in the early stages on my phone and a request to it was sent along with the others and has never appeared on my phone game. I tried resending a request to that game but it said I?d already done a request so where do all those requests go meantime? I could use 8 gems which means I could then get on and visit the community for the next stage but why should I when I know that I?ve got at least 20 responses even though only 19 are showing? I?ve wasted a whole morning and lunchtime when I could have been out doing something more productive. Is it just me this is happening to or all of us? By the way I’ve refreshed both games numerous times! Even turned devices off and on again!

I have also noticed that I have had requests from neighbours from similar events long after the event has finished so where have those requests been hiding meantime?
    Last edited by jetice; 05-28-21 at 06:04 AM. Reason: To add something

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    I got up early today to start the 9th chapter and asked all my 70 + neighbours for neighbourhood dreams. That was 8.30a UK time. I got 19 almost immediately. It is now almost 2.00p UK time and still only 19 out of 70+ neighbours! One of my neighbours is a game in the early stages on my phone and a request to it was sent along with the others and has never appeared on my phone game. I tried resending a request to that game but it said I?d already done a request so where do all those requests go meantime? I could use 8 gems which means I could then get on and visit the community for the next stage but why should I when I know that I?ve got at least 20 responses even though only 19 are showing? I?ve wasted a whole morning and lunchtime when I could have been out doing something more productive. Is it just me this is happening to or all of us? By the way I’ve refreshed both games numerous times! Even turned devices off and on again!

I have also noticed that I have had requests from neighbours from similar events long after the event has finished so where have those requests been hiding meantime?
    It didn't happen to me this event, but I have experienced the 19/20 problem before. Ever since I keep Stormy as a last resort. I don't send to Stormy until I am on at least 19 responses. Stormy always responds within a few hours and finishes up the requests. I don't understand why these requests don't go through anymore than you do, but Stormy is something to keep in mind for that reason.

Rhino Keeper

Had the same problem. I invited some new neighbors using their ID from this forum and all of a sudden I got the 20 responses.

Fashion Designer
    I'm also stuck at 19. I sent over 40 requests last night. I got 10 back before going to bed. This morning I counted the responses i received and I got 10 more back. But the counter is stuck at 19. Luckily this has happened many times before so I still have Stormie as a back up. I also have other active neighbors that I didn't ask as well. I just sent another batch of requests, but I have a feeling that only Stormie's response will come through.

I'm not sure why S8 keeps requiring 20 neighbors responses even though it's been known as a bug. I think I'll avoid future storybook events to save myself the headache.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 59482
    The Fairy Hideaway is the perfect extension to my Mushroom Fortress!
    I love your creativity thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I love seeing other people's setups.

Rhino Keeper
    I got up early today to start the 9th chapter and asked all my 70 + neighbours for neighbourhood dreams. That was 8.30a UK time. I got 19 almost immediately. It is now almost 2.00p UK time and still only 19 out of 70+ neighbours! One of my neighbours is a game in the early stages on my phone and a request to it was sent along with the others and has never appeared on my phone game. I tried resending a request to that game but it said I?d already done a request so where do all those requests go meantime? I could use 8 gems which means I could then get on and visit the community for the next stage but why should I when I know that I?ve got at least 20 responses even though only 19 are showing? I?ve wasted a whole morning and lunchtime when I could have been out doing something more productive. Is it just me this is happening to or all of us? By the way I?ve refreshed both games numerous times! Even turned devices off and on again!

I?m also at 19. I?m wondering how long I?m going to be stuck at 19....

Fashion Designer
    S8 can you *please* fix the Neighbor request.
    I have never once had an issue with neighbor requests and have always felt bad for those who did, until today.

*Additional information to help s8 troubleshoot - There was a reset right after I sent the requests.
    I did go back and check with a few neighbors and they said they already received my request.

In other news, wouldn't it be fun to feed baby Pfefferknot and watch him grow up
    Last edited by venatemp; 05-28-21 at 01:01 PM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I'm equally frustrated. I sent neighbour requests for dreams more than 10 hours ago. Throughout the day, I have received notifications that in excess of 20 neighbours have responded to my request for help. Nonetheless, the dreams counter has remained at 2. Two!!!!! I've raised a ticket but this bug has caused me a full-day delay 😏

Nightclub Owner

Next time don't send out to all 70 neighbours. Take your time. Send to only 20 known active neighbours. A good way of doing it is to look at your newsfeed and see who responded to your request the last time and only send to those persons. Also whenever you receive a request for neighbourhood dreams from a neighbour send that neighbour a request as well. Then either keep that list handy for next time or delete the other neighbours after checking their boards to see if they are active or not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    I'm equally frustrated. I sent neighbour requests for dreams more than 10 hours ago. Throughout the day, I have received notifications that in excess of 20 neighbours have responded to my request for help. Nonetheless, the dreams counter has remained at 2. Two!!!!! I've raised a ticket but this bug has caused me a full-day delay 
    Make sure you're force closing your game before reopening.

Also, it could be that your neighbours are still receiving and answering your old requests for neighbourhood wishes. This is another reason why you really should be stingy when sending out those requests asking for things.