Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Few events back I went and deleted loads of inactive players. I don’t have to much time and patience so I usually do it on basis of level and hearts.

Since I hadn’t added many players for a long time all those at very low levels were deleted considered inactive. And low hearts got deleted. Now I know many active players have 0 hearts even I have 0 hearts on many occasions but that’s what I did just once.

Than I added from the forum and those people who visited me or send me request. I have some 100+ neighbours and always get my request approved in approx 2 hours time.

Maybe for those people who don’t want to go and investigate each neighbour (as loading times are pathetic) before they decide to delete them. This would work.

Ps: this is just what I do so no harsh comments plz

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is Goal 1 and you simply tap on it, and it is completed.
    Thanks very much!

Fashion Designer
    (deleted by author)

Farm Supplier
    Just curious, does anyone know if the Barons wishes end and weekday warrior begin next Wednesday?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Maybe for those people who don?t want to go and investigate each neighbour (as loading times are pathetic) before they decide to delete them. This would work.

Ps: this is just what I do so no harsh comments plz
    I totally agree with your thought process. Plus, visiting and then deleting is excruciating because the person's name drops to the bottom of your neighbor list, so now you have to click Edit and then scroll all the way down to remove them, each time. I try to leave a note in the person's page, saying if they come back to just invite me. But each visit transition is slow, and each message post is slow. I think Storm8 doesn't want us to delete currently inactive players. Which, you know, would be okay if we didn't have to do these neighbor requests!! :-)

Seriously, I would have been in poor shape after a 2 year absence if my neighbors had deleted me. But I at least left a message on my wall stating that I was leaving. These requests are brutal, and asking for 20 the day before it ends is ... ouch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Just curious, does anyone know if the Barons wishes end and weekday warrior begin next Wednesday?
    that's the usual thing after an event. around 6pm PST weekday warrior will start.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Yesterday, after the forced suspension of the game within 3 h from S8, although difficult, I managed to enter my kingdom, gathered the workshops and put the new production for the game. Before that I put acceleration tokens because the previous tokens were burned due to stopping the game from S8, then I checked again how the workshops work and noticed that the duration was changed from 1 h to 2 h, which disappointed me a lot, because I had distributed my time. I know very well that mistakes happen sometimes and I always restart. First I restarted the game, but the effect was the same, then I restarted the phone and logged in again, but there was no change. The workers' timer was again 2 h., already after I put the second production, the workers' timer was changed to 1 h. So I spent twice acceleration tokens, and this whole situation created problems for me at a later stage. Thank you for your attention!
    If I'm reading your response correctly, then I think you mean that you DID put a boost on. If that's what you did then you didn't do it correctly. The hub post about boosts tells you the order you have to apply the boost so that the timer halves. As yours doubled then you didn't do it in the right way, although the advice was that when timers doubled a force close would correct the timer. Have a read through that post so you can use it effectively next time. It's in the Elven Outpost thread in the Hub. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPoolina View Post
    Is the 4 hour timer on the golden cow a mistake?
    Apparently it isn't 😩

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 (yesterday) View Post
    Ch7 unlocks in 42 minutes from the time of this post....
    I forgot to thank you for posting this! I was able to mooove into chapter 7 and get cows and brew up my 6 faerie potions and start collecting from cows.

I *think* chapter 8 should unlock for me in 2 hours from this post. We'll see.