Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maewest18 View Post
    It's just get freeze in there. Doesn't upgrade. But I did what u said, stored it and it finally got upgraded to level 10.
    That's good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I wouldn?t have finished on time if I hadn?t of made stuff ahead of time. I only found that out by reading here.
    Yeah, I made what I could but the Enchanted Coins followed by the Golden Elixir are going to take 10 hours. So close!

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    This is bad. I sent out my initial 400+ requests over 30 hours ago. It is telling me that I only have SIX despite the fact that I have confirmed at least 15 neighbors stating they accepted my request. Now as I try to send out more it is telling me that I am unable because I have already submitted request in the last 24 hours. Unbelievable S8. Absolutely unbelievable
    I've learned from previous events that sending out requests to all our neighbors at once is the last thing we should do. The best solution I've used is the one suggested by many players here, that is, to send the requests out in batches.

I tend to select those of my neighbors who I know are active or those who have previously made or answered requests.

Barons wishes

I'm not sure why but since I'm on the part of where I have to make wand and diamond the game will not give me the jewels when smash the rocks. I've went through about 10 piles of stones and only received 3 gems. Anyone else having trouble with this. Where's the potion bottle another issue.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-21 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments and moved post to this thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    Yeah, I made what I could but the Enchanted Coins followed by the Golden Elixir are going to take 10 hours. So close!
    Do you have just 1 forge.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've learned from previous events that sending out requests to all our neighbors at once is the last thing we should do. The best solution I've used is the one suggested by many players here, that is, to send the requests out in batches.
    I always send all requests out to all of my neighbors at once and have never had a problem with getting the responses I need. Maybe I am just lucky, but I have played hundreds of events and always done it like this.

Im not convinced that there is one right way. Do what works for you. If what you are doing does not work, try it a different way. I almost never visit neighbors and probably have no hearts. I am sure there have been people who have dropped me because of this, but although it may look like I am not active, I always respond to every request I get, whether or not that person has responded to me. Worrying about reciprocity is not my thing.
    Last edited by robotparade; 05-30-21 at 09:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

I finished the event successfully, but did not receive the Ethylle the Faerie award. I restarted the game several times but the award is gone. Is there anyone with the same problem ?...

Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    I finished the event successfully, but did not receive the Ethylle the Faerie award. I restarted the game several times but the award is gone. Is there anyone with the same problem ?...
    Did you check far into your inventory? Sometimes the rewards get lost in storage.

I'd send a ticket to S8 if you can't find it. Check Spiritwind's signature for the link.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I always send all requests out to all of my neighbors at once and have never had a problem with getting the responses I need. Maybe I am just lucky, but I have played hundreds of events and always done it like this.

Im not convinced that there is one right way. Do what works for you. If what you are doing does not work, try it a different way. I almost never visit neighbors and probably have no hearts. I am sure there have been people who have dropped me because of this, but although it may look like I am not active, I always respond to every request I get, whether or not that person has responded to me. Worrying about reciprocity is not my thing.
    It has nothing to do with reciprocity. It has to do with quickly figuring out who is active. Easiest way in these situations is to check who has answered a request or who has made a request.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    After all that work I sure hope everyone gets to finish. I wish S8 would extend the time, especially in light of the earlier timer issue with the fairy dog mother as well as the ongoing challenges with the gifting system.

This has been a very glitchy event for me. I have had silent roll backs nearly every time I accomplish a task and have had to constantly check and double check that my accomplishments actually "stuck" before I closed out. I have had visible roll backs where the man on horseback pays a visit several times during game play while I wait, losing time until the game settles down. Every time I completed the adventure I had to force close before checking my inventory to see what had dropped from the inventory because otherwise it was never automatically sent there. I had the usual glitches with gift requesting, where after selecting several neighbours the game glitches, the request does not go out, but I cannot "make another request" of those neighbours for the rest of the day. I finished yesterday, got Ethylle, placed her, had a silent rollback and lost her. Fortunately I found her in my inventory after quickly force closing.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-30-21 at 09:44 AM.