Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    snip
    Did you happen to put a boost on your workshop by any chance?
    Yesterday, after the forced suspension of the game within 3 h from S8, although difficult, I managed to enter my kingdom, gathered the workshops and put the new production for the game. Before that I put acceleration tokens because the previous tokens were burned due to stopping the game from S8, then I checked again how the workshops work and noticed that the duration was changed from 1 h to 2 h, which disappointed me a lot, because I had distributed my time. I know very well that mistakes happen sometimes and I always restart. First I restarted the game, but the effect was the same, then I restarted the phone and logged in again, but there was no change. The workers' timer was again 2 h., already after I put the second production, the workers' timer was changed to 1 h. So I spent twice acceleration tokens, and this whole situation created problems for me at a later stage. Thank you for your attention!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I just completed Chapter 6 but my doesn?t open for 15hrs 50mins. Why?
    Maybe you started a day later?
    If you started when the event was launched, you should be on Chapter 7 right now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    S8 just needs to completely do away with requesting items from neighbors. Or go to just requesting 5 - AT THE MOST - so we don't clog the servers with a gazillion requests at one time from all the players.

Then there's the problem of receiving all but the last item which affects numerous players every time there's a goal including requests. It's because their neighbors are no longer getting any requests to fulfill. I've had this happen to me several times in the past & waiting to send to Stormie made no difference. Requests are just not getting through any longer. Why do you keep torturing these players S8?
    Or just FIX the system and explain how it works so players don't have to keep guessing & trying to figure out the mystery of requesting gifts. Make it so that we can only send out 20 (or whatever number) requests per day. Yes We would have to be more circumspect about the neighbours we keep but at least we'd know for sure that we can only send out a certain number of requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Ethylle the Faerie was 2395 coins and 2 energy.
    Two energy? TWO?!! Ye gods that means with the click you are only getting ONE. Did we spend a year's worth of clicks to get her.? Nope. The energy for this quest is 1050. So it will take TWO YEARS NINE MONTHS for her to pay for herself.

They did some 2-energy droppers in 2019 and people were appalled. Has this been going on since then?!

Please post her next drop. Maybe I shouldn't give up yet. *(wanders off muttering)*

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Make it so that we can only send out 20 (or whatever number) requests per day. Yes We would have to be more circumspect about the neighbours we keep but at least we'd know for sure that we can only send out a certain number of requests.
    But that would penalize players like me who send requests to every one of my hundreds of neighbors at once and always get all the responses I need on the same day. I am not interested in monitoring my neighbors activity level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I've been starting the chapter events one day late. I keep a list of who sends me a neighbor request and the next day, that's who I send my requests to. I hope saying this doesn't jinx me, but the last two times I sent my requests out just after midnight PST, and had all 15 or 20 needed in the morning. If nothing else, look at your neighbors' kingdoms to see who is doing the current event.
    I?ve recently started doing that, but I?m trying to make my fairy wands and diamonds ahead so I won?t get stuck on chapter 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Still on chapter 5 because I sent about 150 neighbors a request for Neighborhood wishes and got 9 of 15 back. This number has not changed since yesterday. I read somewhere this might be due to inactive neighbors, so I'm pruning now, but still the large majority are active players, and very certainly more than 9 people are active. It has been like this since yesterday so it is becoming unlikely I will make it in time. I still cannot send out new requests. Has anybody experienced this too?
    Try refreshing. Or close game.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me what "Make a Wish on a Star" is to start chapter 7? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Goal 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    It is Goal 1 and you simply tap on it, and it is completed.