Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    The moment you pop up I'll make sure to get you to 20. You too Royal.
    But the requests aren?t doing through. What?s your kingdom name and I?ll send you another request and you can see if you get it.

Host(ess)
    Why aren't the neighbors responded listed as they come in? I had 21 this morning...and the total sits at 19...I won't spend Gems to get to next level!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I got my neighbor requests back in less than an hour today?.what a happy surprise as last event I was stuck for a whole day on the 19/20 glitch. Who knows what difference it made but this time I sent out maybe 10 requests at a time, spaced a minute or so apart. 100 in all. I started with the ones who have actively asked me this event and then just sent en mass to the rest.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone who’s added me and responded.

I’m still stuck a 19. Must be on S8 like are1000 says. This is just so frustrating

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I also have concerns/issues/problems etc. with the requests we send to neighbors. I just so happened to still be awake last night when the Storm8 day reset, which is at 1:00 A.M. my time (Mountain Daylight Time). I sent the request to all my neighbors. I counted that I have about 50 neighbors. I got a message saying that my request had been sent but that 11 of my neighbors couldn't receive the request because I had already sent them "requests" earlier in the day. First of all, if the "day" just reset, how could I have already sent requests. Second, even if the "day" actually started at a different time, there is still the question of what are these "11 requests" that I already sent. I can only gift to 3 people per day, right? I did not request any materials of any sort (such as Skunk Solvent, Mane Detangler, Guards, etc.) for many days prior to this. I did have at most 3 neighbors who asked me for stuff, like Guards, etc, but that still does not come up to 11. Where do these fictitious numbers come from?

Anyway, the other thing is that I have multiple accounts. Obviously I sent the requests to my other accounts. Well one of those accounts never received the request for "neighborhood dreams." It will probably show up in a couple days. Anyway, I ended up with 19 dreams and just used 8 gems to move on. But this just shows me that there is something seriously messed up in the S8 algorithm or programming or whatever it is when it comes to these neighbor requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    There is a glitch, and it's not from sending out mass requests. I sent mine out as soon as the next chapter started. I set my alarm, sent out the requests and went back to sleep. It said I couldn't ask 23 friends because of an earlier request, that makes no sense because the last request was days ago, it should've reset by now. I woke up to 10 and was at 15 by 10 am and have been stuck there all day. There is no way all day 5 more people haven't seen my request, I'm sure I have at least 20 active Neighbors. I added some new people and was able to send requests to them, so hopefully I can at least have my coins being made before I go to sleep tonight. It's annoying not challenging to add another request part so close to the end, then have the last few items needed made in the Magic Forge which can not be sped up with a boost.
    There is a known glitch that happens when you go to request gifts from neighbours. You open your neighbours list and click on some neighbours to ask then game glitches and the selections clear. When you try to select those neighbours again to ask for gifts you get that message saying you couldn't send your request to x number of neighbours because you've already asked for a gift today. I believe there is a work around for this but I can't remember where it is posted. Maybe someone else remembers? Is it visiting a neighbour before sending out requests? What I do is click one neighbour I know is not active, wait till the glitch happens then I select 20 other active neighbours.

BTW, old requests can linger in the gifting system for up to a miraculous 7 days so there is also that.

I wish S8 would fix this gifting request system once and for all. Or actually come and explain to us exactly what the request rules are. Sigh...if wishes were horses...
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-28-21 at 05:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    I had the neighbors request problem as well. Couldn't get the needed amount all day. I must have rebooted my IPad about 30 times, and nothing. I went to bed and in the morning when I logged in, it finished the goal immediately. Good luck to all as you come down the homestretch.

Rhino Keeper
    I've also been struggling with getting requests answered, so I added a number of you who are looking for neighbors. And I'm clearing out current neighbors who aren't active anymore. If you need someone, add me, and I'll accept if S8 sends it.

I had to use a bunch of gems on the first requests a few days ago. I hope I don't have to for L9. Getting tired of that.

Farm Supplier
    I too am stuck at 18 for the last 10 hours. If anyone needs help just invite me. I’ll be awake for the next hour. I play everyday but do not visit due to the glitches in trying to visit neighbors.

Really S8? I came here thinking perhaps I was alone with my neighbor problem however I see from the many many comments here that I am not. I requested help from over 400 neighbors this morning at 4 AM and 17 hours later I have only five helps. Over 10 of my neighbors have told me that they have "helped" me. Shame on you. This is ridiculous especially when you know that we are pressed for time at this point. Not happy.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thanks everyone who?s added me and responded.

I?m still stuck a 19. Must be on S8 like are1000 says. This is just so frustrating
    I?m wondering how many thousands are stuck on the neighbor requests like we are.