Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Farmhouse.
    Thanks. I just saw it was actually further down in the original post 🤪

Nightclub Owner
    Chapter 4
    Goal 1 of 3: Practice Your Spells 0/2
    Goal 2: Visit the Faerie Dogmother 0/8 (The Faerie Dogmother must not be a very rare drop from the Adventure. If you get 1 as a drop from the Adventure, with an 8 hour timer, this 8 visits will take forever. It is on sale in the Market for 100 gems. That is outrageous! The items required to do the Adventure are not difficult to acquire. I was able to get 2 Faerie Dogmothers before I depleted my Roast Chicken and Water.)
    Can you clarify this for me please?
    The Fairy Dogmother drops from the Practice your Spells Adventure?
    Is it a guaranteed drop ?
    Are you finding that the Adventure drops only one Fairie Dogmother each time? If we need 8 then...wow...16 hours to get all 8!

And off I go to stock up on roast chicken. 🤓

Roast chicken
    Found:
    Armored Shadow Wolf, Beau, black swan,Cavalier spaniel,chickens, direwolf pup, Disguised Flamingo, Dove Griffin, Egyptian Falcon,Faerie Griffin,Fangbeast puppet,Fangpup,Fionn,Fireworks Griffin,Flyger cub,Garden peacock, Ghost chicken,Glimmergras Flamingo, Glimmer Griffin, Golden Peacock, Gnome chicken,Griffina (Baron's tent), Griffin Roost, Groom Chicken, hatchery,Illana,Jive Turkey,Kit n Boots, Mantistorm cub,Maxotaur,Mother goose, mummy fangpup,Musketeer Manor, Owl, Paper peacock,Pink Flamingo,Pink flyger cub,Rainbow Peacock,Raven Griffin, Royal Flamingo,Royal Griffin, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Fangpup, Skelebeast,soup kitchen, Spring chick,Spring Fangpup,swan, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Trade Post L10,Tropical Parrot,Turkey chicken, Ugly Goose, Werewolf Pup, White Flamingo,White flyger cub, Wild turkey
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-20-21 at 07:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not super excited about any of the prizes. I'll play, and help out my neighbors, and see how far I get. But I won't press hard to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Can you clarify this for me please?
    The Fairy Dogmother drops from the Practice your Spells Adventure?
    Is it a guaranteed drop ?
    Are you finding that the Adventure drops only one Fairie Dogmother each time? If we need 8 then...wow...16 hours to get all 8!

And off I go to stock up on roast chicken. ��

Roast chicken
    Found: chickens, hatchery, Fireworks Griffin, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Griffina (Baron's tent), Fangpup, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, soup kitchen, mummy fangpup, direwolf pup, swan, black swan, Spring chick, Pink flyger cub, Turkey chicken, Gnome chicken, Cavalier spaniel, Mother goose, Garden peacock, Ghost chicken, Armored Shadow Wolf, Illana, Paper peacock, Mantistorm cub, Wild turkey, Glimmer Griffin, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Fangpup, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Owl, L10 Trade Post, Spring Fangpup, Raven Griffin, Jive Turkey, Kit n Boots, Royal Flamingo, Disguised Flamingo, Pink Flamingo, White Flamingo, Glimmergras Flamingo, Beau, Tropical Parrot, Egyptian Falcon, Rainbow Peacock, Dove Griffin, Groom Chicken, Skelebeast, Musketeer Manor, Werewolf Pup, Fionn
    The Faerie Dogmother drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. It is not a guaranteed drop. I now have 4 of them. I don't think that the Faerie Dogmother will be one of those very rare drops that some people will never get. S8 can't expect anyone to spend 100 gems to finish an event. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Nightclub Owner
    The Faerie Dogmother drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. It is not a guaranteed drop. I now have 4 of them. I don't think that the Faerie Dogmother will be one of those very rare drops that some people will never get. S8 can't expect anyone to spend 100 gems to finish an event. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
    Yikes!

Fashion Designer
    I would just like to say that I really appreciate that S8 never leaves us hanging with no events, they are consistent with new updates. Also I simply LOVE storybooks, sometimes a bit tricky to plan, but that?s what makes them good. A simply lovely start to a cold winterish day! Think positive everyone, you?ll be happier if you do!

Executive Chef
    To replenish your water used in the Adventure, collect from wells which drop water in multiples. Your water will be replaced much more quickly than collecting from ponds.

Executive Chef
    From people's complaints about horrible lags visiting community members some have suggested visiting lower level players. I also look for the lowest Royal Points. Hope this helps. I don't want to jinx myself but it's mostly the aggravation of waiting for it to load. With storybooks I usually gem ahead the first couple chapters; it gets more expensive with each chapter so it depends on what's required. I will stop at chapter 3 so I can do plenty of adventures and collections.

I am a long time player so I have quite a few daily and weekly energy droppers that I rarely use unless I am interested. I have expanded quite a lot so I have 15 farmhouses I keep out and 12 ponds but I have one well (they were required for a different quest and I kept one out) and one mermaid pond. I forgot what other pond gave me the 15th. It takes time plodding along as a new player and sometimes you have to pick and choose what interests you the most. It's awesome that people like Stymie and others spend their hard earned money and then their time which is also very valuable to play ahead and help others be able to plan in advance. Farmhouses and ponds only have a 10 minute timer but things like libraries and jewelers and cottages are much longer. I am very grateful to those who forge ahead and post their findings and those who offer help and advice and links to previous events that follow the same format. The first page usually has all the information you need. StormWind also has a real life which is why there are place holders the first couple days. Just take a few minutes to read the posts especially the first couple pages and the majority of your questions will be answered.

Executive Chef
    I?m sorry but that thing looks like Trump. Yikes! This one is not for me.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    For Chapter 2, Goal 1 : I Placed and build the Faerie Hideaway but the Goal didn't complete.
    A force-close took care of it.
    Remember many problems can be fixed by force-closing. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Hints from past events like this:
    Day 2 - Do not max out on both items to upgrade the Faerie Hideaway. Pick one (like the one from the Enchanted Ore) and only collect enough to upgrade the Hideaway for Day 2.

Day 3 - After tending Desiderium Saplings, store them every time. This will prevent them from growing up.

Both actions will allow you to collect ahead starting on Day 3. In the past, the event drop would stop as soon as the Saplings matured.

Also, do as many adventures as you can. Extra droppers for this event will be rewards from the adventure starting on Day 3. This will be a big help later.
    Thanks for the reminder Sylvan!

And a big thanks to Stymie for posting goals, and to everyone else contributing to the forum.
    It's always a huge help and makes the game so much more fun and doable.

Remember to keep the last Goal open (by not upgrading the Faerie Hideaway immediately) if you want to continue collecting event stuff.
    I'm collecting 99 Enchanted Tears from the Baby Pfefferknot, but I'm not collecting any more Faerie Dust from the Enchanted Ore, just to not get in trouble later on, like Sylvan also mentioned.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-21-21 at 12:45 AM.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast