Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Prize info and goals (bit raw!) available on page 1 now. Will pretty them up tomorrow when I've a bit more time...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize info and goals (bit raw!) available on page 1 now. Will pretty them up tomorrow when I've a bit more time...
    Thanks! You do awesome work giving us the information we need on page one.

Fashion Designer
    Wow! So cool you have all the chapters. Thanks again also to Stymie for gemming ahead and giving us the steps to follow and also to everyone who posts reminders and tips

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know how many troll kisses we need if we only care about the castle adventure? Is it 10?

I don’t think I am going to bother to craft the kissing troll.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Anyone know how many troll kisses we need if we only care about the castle adventure? Is it 10?

I don?t think I am going to bother to craft the kissing troll.
    it would depend on how many adventures you want to do. I like doing as many adventures as possible because of the chance of good drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    it would depend on how many adventures you want to do. I like doing as many adventures as possible because of the chance of good drops
    Ah!

I meant the minimum number of adventures we have to do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Ah!

I meant the minimum number of adventures we have to do.
    I counted 10, but you might want to get a couple extra in case I miscounted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I may sit this one out too, though my doing so is because of the two ridiculous request-from-neighbors goals they will have on Chapters 5 and 9.
    I was debating doing this event until I saw this. NoThanks. I will login daily to work on main storylines, but not interested in double neighbor requests. Never again unless for some reason the prizes are fabulous.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I counted 10, but you might want to get a couple extra in case I miscounted.
    Agreed. I’ll probably go with lucky 13.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5. Right? And after I collect from some mother too lol.

Ok I had one in storage from the deal. I got two from the adventure. I collected once each from the two from the adventures they each dropped a orange flower put the one in storage out some other place on the board then I put the two from the adventures in storage and repeat then
    I had 2 Desiderium Trees which I got from the Adventure. They dropped nothing needed to upgrade until Goal 5. In Goal 5, the Trees drop Desiderium Blooms and Faerie Berries. I now have 3 Desiderium Trees. In one collection from each of the 3, I get either 1 Faerie Berries or no Faerie Berries. Because the collection time from the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes and I got some Faerie Berries from the Adventure, it doesn't seem to matter since I am waiting to collect from the Dogmother which has a very long collection time.
    I hope this helps you a little to see this strategy a bit more clearly.
    [QUOTE=Stymie52;1648313]LyonLorio,
    Up until Goal 5, we need to collect Desiderium Blooms from Desiderium Saplings. The Desiderium Saplings can be obtained as drops from the Practice Spells Adventure. You can also purchase them in the Market for 50 gems. That is too expensive. If you grow the Desiderium Saplings into Desiderium Trees, they no longer drop the Desiderium Blooms. So in order to keep them as Saplings, after collecting from the Desiderium Sapling one or two times, you put them into storage. When you bring them out, they have reset. Collect again from them one or two times (I only collect one time and put them into storage because I never remember how many times I have collected from them) and put them into storage again. Keep doing this until Goal 5. Right? And after I collect from some mother too lol.

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast