Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

I always get stuck on the second neighbor request. In chapter 5 when I asked my neighbors, I got them within an hour. When I asked in chapter 9, I got 12 neighborhood dreams within an hour. Then I was not able to enter my game for about 6 hours. I was surprised after that time that I was still on 12. So, I asked more, including Stormy. I didn?t get any more, except Stormy. Now I am at the last day and have to ask again, and have to finish day 9 and 10. I hope I will make it. But, like every event, I always face the same problem with a second day of neighbor request. And I am sure it is not my neighbors fault, but a game problem. Why can?t storm8 fix this problem? Because I know I am not the only one with this problem.

Meanwhile I have 30 Neigborhood wishes, and we only needed 15 in chapter 5
    Last edited by Dutchie27; 05-30-21 at 11:08 PM.

I finished the event and got Ethylle, but she disappeared now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HJGBKHBNMJBB View Post
    I finished the event and got Ethylle, but she disappeared now.
    That's not good.
    Force-close your game and double check your Realm and inventory.
    If she's still gone, you can submit a ticket with S8 customer service :
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!

Edit, and check if you didn't have a rollback and you have to upgrade your Hideaway again
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-31-21 at 02:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've learned from previous events that sending out requests to all our neighbors at once is the last thing we should do. The best solution I've used is the one suggested by many players here, that is, to send the requests out in batches.

I tend to select those of my neighbors who I know are active or those who have previously made or answered requests.
    I did that and I was still stuck at 19 for over a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! I?ve only gotten 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Yes, and how many gems are spent on missing requested items. Makes me think of no confirmation button and no matter how many people have asked for it and how many gems have been taken through glitches and mistakes for many years, no fix.
    And they know it?s a problem and they don?t fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    Yeah, I made what I could but the Enchanted Coins followed by the Golden Elixir are going to take 10 hours. So close!
    😕. Did you make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I always get stuck on the second neighbor request. In chapter 5 when I asked my neighbors, I got them within an hour. When I asked in chapter 9, I got 12 neighborhood dreams within an hour. Then I was not able to enter my game for about 6 hours. I was surprised after that time that I was still on 12. So, I asked more, including Stormy. I didn?t get any more, except Stormy. Now I am at the last day and have to ask again, and have to finish day 9 and 10. I hope I will make it. But, like every event, I always face the same problem with a second day of neighbor request. And I am sure it is not my neighbors fault, but a game problem. Why can?t storm8 fix this problem? Because I know I am not the only one with this problem.

Meanwhile I have 30 Neigborhood wishes, and we only needed 15 in chapter 5
    I have the same problem.
    23 hours is gone - but I only got 5 neighborhood dreams
    This is the first time that I am having this problem, and I have been playing for many years
    Normally it takes about 1-3 hours.
    So frustrating...

Mine says that I have already requested from my friends today but I haven?t. Last time a sent a request was about 4 or 5 days ago. Anyone else getting that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Mine says that I have already requested from my friends today but I haven?t. Last time a sent a request was about 4 or 5 days ago. Anyone else getting that?
    This is a known bug and probably everyone is getting it.
    I don't know what causes it, but I heard the following theory here a couple of days ago :

When you select your first neighbors, there is a small roll back, and you have to select those same neighbors again.
    Because you've 'selected them twice', you get this message for these neighbors.
    But I don't know if it means they didn't get it. I would just ignore it in the future.