Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I FINALLY got the last one in so I’m now making the coins. Thanks to all the new neighbors that added me from the forum. You guys carried me to the finish line!

I am getting requests tho from new neighbors that show to be from 9 hours ago. I checked early this morning but those requests did not show up then. I of course forced closed and had rebooted my phone before going to bed last night and yet these most recent requests did not show up. Now they’re saying 9 hours ago so sorry to those ppl who were waiting. I have answered everyone’s requests that I have gotten if you sent me one.
    Yep. Some requests come through after a long delay--I've had some that were a day or two after the neighbor sent the request.

This second round of neighbor requests has been better than previous ones. I have a better idea of who is active, sent out requests in small batches and have been refreshing the game more frequently. I'm up to 18/20 with plenty of time today to progress. I have almost all the items made for the remaining steps and am collecting "ingredients" for the remaining ones.

Thanks to all who have accepted my friend requests and those who have reached out to me!

This is bad. I sent out my initial 400+ requests over 30 hours ago. It is telling me that I only have SIX despite the fact that I have confirmed at least 15 neighbors stating they accepted my request. Now as I try to send out more it is telling me that I am unable because I have already submitted request in the last 24 hours. Unbelievable S8. Absolutely unbelievable
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

There?s been a LOT of glitches this go round, and my game keeps crashing. Why does everyone seem to hate the neighbor requests? I?m under the impression lately that you can only ask (x) number of friends for supplies per 24 hr period. Is this correct? I notice if I send all of my friends requests, the majority of them didn?t receive them because I?ve already asked, or something similar to that. If I send a friend a request for supplies who is not a frequent player, have I just wasted a request?

Rhino Keeper
    I had to use a bunch of gems on the first neighbor request because so few responded. Look at what I found in my stash of stuff when I was checking on resources and completed items for levels 9 and 10. Anyone else have some?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	190E84A4-FFA1-4540-823A-B1B36E354F6A.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	59514

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    This is bad. I sent out my initial 400+ requests over 30 hours ago. It is telling me that I only have SIX despite the fact that I have confirmed at least 15 neighbors stating they accepted my request. Now as I try to send out more it is telling me that I am unable because I have already submitted request in the last 24 hours. Unbelievable S8. Absolutely unbelievable
    I feel for you. I waited 39 hours to get all my required requests back and now I have only 9 hours left, not enough time to finish without using gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    I feel for you. I waited 39 hours to get all my required requests back and now I have only 9 hours left, not enough time to finish without using gems.
    I wouldn?t have finished on time if I hadn?t of made stuff ahead of time. I only found that out by reading here.

Executive Chef
    Collecting from the Faerie Hideaway Lv. 10 after completing the event gives event items right now. (+ wood in my case)
    If you don't want those in your inventory, you better wait with collecting for 4/5 more days, when the event is over over for everyone.

I wish the Faerie Hideaway was just as tall/high as the mushroom Fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    There?s been a LOT of glitches this go round, and my game keeps crashing. Why does everyone seem to hate the neighbor requests? I?m under the impression lately that you can only ask (x) number of friends for supplies per 24 hr period. Is this correct? I notice if I send all of my friends requests, the majority of them didn?t receive them because I?ve already asked, or something similar to that. If I send a friend a request for supplies who is not a frequent player, have I just wasted a request?
    From what I understand you can ask as many people as you want, there is only a limit on how many (accepted/ fulfilled) requests you can receive.

I've also had a lot of glitches. During the acceptance of new neighbors and requests too, so I hope they went through.

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Did you sent them in separate batches?
    If you sent 400 all al ones the game can't handle it. I always sent batches of max. 80 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I had to use a bunch of gems on the first neighbor request because so few responded. Look at what I found in my stash of stuff when I was checking on resources and completed items for levels 9 and 10. Anyone else have some?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	190E84A4-FFA1-4540-823A-B1B36E354F6A.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	59514
    It's normal, I have them in my inventory too
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-29-21 at 09:04 PM.

I finally got all for the last level, press build and it glitches 😭😭😭 help!!

It's not fair all the work for NOTHING.

Yes, I forced closed the game several times and still happening
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-29-21 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maewest18 View Post
    I finally got all for the last level, press build and it glitches ������ help!!
    What do you mean exactly with "Press build and it glitches"? (you can't upgrade, you lost your supplies, you upgraded and had a roll back...?)

You can try storing the Faerie Hideaway, taking it back out and try upgrading it.

It's just get freeze in there. Doesn't upgrade. But I did what u said, stored it and it finally got upgraded to level 10.