Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Im wondering if Invites are getting to you. Have you gotten any?
    I’ve gotten requests but the only response has been from Stormie.

I certainly have a ton of dormant neighbors but I also have active neighbors (recently did neighbor requests for the Island of Adra quest and got back responses within a couple of hours).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That's too bad. I used my list of active neighbors from the last event neighbor requests and received them within 45 minutes. Good luck.

Be sure to keep track of who asks you for requests. It should build an accurate active neighbor list.
    Hoping the system will reset tonight and I’ll resend tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    I received a Desiderium Tree from the adventure along with some berries, but only the berries showed up in my inventory.☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That's too bad. I used my list of active neighbors from the last event neighbor requests and received them within 45 minutes. Good luck.

Be sure to keep track of who asks you for requests. It should build an accurate active neighbor list.
    I?ve been trying to do that.

HELPFUL NEIGHBOR HINT

If you haven't received enough - or any! - responses back from neighbors, force close and reopen. The returns you've received WILL show up and the goal might even complete.

Yeah, another prob to sort out active neighbors, but at least you can see what you actually have.

: )

I can't finish chapter 5 yet, I had a life w my fam this evening instead but should still be able to catch up. My luck turned and I got another fairy doggie. Good luck and active neighbor good wishes to all!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    And another good thing is that the neighbour requests are only for 15 responses and not 20, so finishing today before the 'end' of the day should be easy enough (assuming you have active neighbours....). chapter 5 only needs a few hours to complete, so keep going everyone...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I?ve gotten requests but the only response has been from Stormie.

I certainly have a ton of dormant neighbors but I also have active neighbors (recently did neighbor requests for the Island of Adra quest and got back responses within a couple of hours).
    It has literally taken me all day to revive 14 responses. Usually I get responses fairly quickly and can move on. Not this time.
    I'm grateful it's 15 and not 20 or more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    I received a Desiderium Tree from the adventure along with some berries, but only the berries showed up in my inventory.☹️
    Force close the game and it should show up in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It has literally taken me all day to revive 14 responses. Usually I get responses fairly quickly and can move on. Not this time.
    I'm grateful it's 15 and not 20 or more
    I’d be lying if I said that I don’t feel ripped off. First it was the 8 hour timer on the dog mothers and now it’s my neighbor requests in limbo. I wish that S8 would find the bugs in their neighbor requests code and fix them before putting any more neighbor requests in events.

Rhino Keeper
    My doggie shows 30 min timer