Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Did you check far into your inventory? Sometimes the rewards get lost in storage.

I'd send a ticket to S8 if you can't find it. Check Spiritwind's signature for the link.
    Yes, I checked the inventory from end to end several times after restarting the game. But the prize is not there, unfortunately . I sent an inquiry to Support, but there is no answer. Thank you for your attention! ...

I just received 25 energy from Ethylle
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    I just received 25 energy from Ethylle
    Wow - that is great!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I?m wondering how many thousands are stuck on the neighbor requests like we are.
    Yes, and how many gems are spent on missing requested items. Makes me think of no confirmation button and no matter how many people have asked for it and how many gems have been taken through glitches and mistakes for many years, no fix.

i wish i would have done just that. but sadly, i let myself get drawn in. all that effort for ethylle and she only drops 2 energy? what a waste.

that is so cute! thank you for sharing the pic.

happened to me too. i got tired of waiting at 6 pm and gemmed ahead.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-21 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    I'm not sure why but since I'm on the part of where I have to make wand and diamond the game will not give me the jewels when smash the rocks. I've went through about 10 piles of stones and only received 3 gems. Anyone else having trouble with this. Where's the potion bottle another issue.
    How many jewels you get depends on the rock item you chop. They are not a very common item at any rate but the sparkling mines and deep mines drop multiples every time. There are some items in the game (the staples) which you need to keep around 80 all the time especially when the majority of events require stone, wood, jewels, water, wood, wool etc etc.

Your post has been moved to this thread. Please do not create duplicate threads in future.

why

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not sure why but since I'm on the part of where I have to make wand and diamond the game will not give me the jewels when smash the rocks. I've went through about 10 piles of stones and only received 3 gems. Anyone else having trouble with this. Where's the potion bottle another issue.
    What is the proper name of the "potion bottle"? Check page 1 of this thread if you see it and you'll also see where to get it.

FYI: Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found:
    Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus, Fionn, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Herc

Executive Chef
    why
    because it complicates things and causes clutter, have you seen how many pages of posts there are?

You are far more likely to get an answer if you post in the game related one. I usually only have the event page open and sometimes another one if it a long term goal like the academy or new prizes for the Baron's tent and I imagine that others are like that and only look through the multiple pages if they are trying to find a different topic

Farm Supplier
    Hello, everyone! #1 Castle Story has always been slow with neighbor request returns. Always send first 20 requests to neighbors who you “ know” are actively playing the game. Always remember Stormie! And finally— have fun. My question is will the Kissing Troll actually blow kisses after the event, like she does during the event? My other kissing trolls have kisses floating in air. Was disappointed my Kissing Trolls from this event are “ kissless”. Good fortunes to all.