Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The Fairy Dogmother should be 30min timer - not 8hrs!
    Please fix Storm8.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Everybody, please don't start manning the panic stations. I did when I hit Chapter 4. But that was the worst Chapter.
    I am basically only using gems to advance between Chapters. Most of the collection times in this event are fairly small: Baby Pfefferknot is 5 minutes, the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes. Enchanted Ore drops Faerie Dust every hit, and many of the drops are in multiples for other needed items.
    And I am finding that the Adventures actually give the Faerie Dogmother, Desiderium Saplings and Trees, and Cash Cows fairly often. Believe me, I have sometimes dropped the wad trying to get that rare item and still came up empty.
    So hang in there. It is early in the event. Later Chapters will be completed more quickly, and, for the most part, we don't need large amounts of many things to upgrade to future levels.
    Good luck to all!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Way ahead! I've flagged the timers with the team a few minutes ago....
    Thank you very much... let?s wait and fingers crossed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Everybody, please don't start manning the panic stations. I did when I hit Chapter 4. But that was the worst Chapter.
    I am basically only using gems to advance between Chapters. Most of the collection times in this event are fairly small: Baby Pfefferknot is 5 minutes, the Desiderium Tree is 10 minutes. Enchanted Ore drops Faerie Dust every hit, and many of the drops are in multiples for other needed items.
    And I am finding that the Adventures actually give the Faerie Dogmother, Desiderium Saplings and Trees, and Cash Cows fairly often. Believe me, I have sometimes dropped the wad trying to get that rare item and still came up empty.
    So hang in there. It is early in the event. Later Chapters will be completed more quickly, and, for the most part, we don't need large amounts of many things to upgrade to future levels.
    Good luck to all!
    I agree with Stymie! We can do this! I have done non stop adventures since the start and they have not been generous for me. But it's still doable even without gems. Collect everything you can in advance for the remaining chapters. I really like this event style in the fact that it's not so energy intensive. Don't stress over the longer collection times as long as you prepare ahead. I am even doing a timed Hidden Forest storyline at the same time. Good luck to all!

I now have 3 Desiderium trees and none of them are dropping anything. Is anyone else having trouble collecting from them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    I now have 3 Desiderium trees and none of them are dropping anything. Is anyone else having trouble collecting from them?
    After growing from sapplings they will only start dropping again in chapter 5, where you?re asked to tend them, so save your energy. I followed the recommendations from other players and placed them in storage after each collection so the sapplings wouldn?t grow, but if my experience on the lightning thief is any indication (i let my pups grow up too fast), these items are easy to get as the collection timer is short, so don?t worry.

My 3 Desiderium trees were never saplings, so I was never able to put them back into inventory. Now I can't get the 15 Desiderium blooms needed to upgrade to Level 4, so I won't be able to get to level 5 to tend them.

Rhino Keeper
    Extra trees are a reward from the adventure but you should have been rewarded saplings in chapter three. If you passed that chapter and they?re not in your inventory (force close and check again), then you should report this and request technical support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    My 3 Desiderium trees were never saplings, so I was never able to put them back into inventory. Now I can't get the 15 Desiderium blooms needed to upgrade to Level 4, so I won't be able to get to level 5 to tend them.
    Check your inventory. You should have 2 "saplings" there. These are the ones you take in and out of inventory after collecting so they don't mature.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually you shouldn?t have been able to get to chapter 4 at all without saplings (it?s one of the steps required just after receiving those saplings) so I?m wondering if you got to that part of the story yet? If not, they?ll come upon collecting the second adventure in chapter 3.