Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/20: The Baron's Wishes | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Make sure you're force closing your game before reopening.

Also, it could be that your neighbours are still receiving and answering your old requests for neighbourhood wishes. This is another reason why you really should be stingy when sending out those requests asking for things.
    I've force-closed the game several times throughout the day to no avail. Also, I started from the bottom alphabetically M-Z since I hadn't sent the previous request to these neighbours to avoid that issue.
    Last edited by maridadi; 05-28-21 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Add quote

Executive Chef
    I also have concerns/issues/problems etc. with the requests we send to neighbors. I just so happened to still be awake last night when the Storm8 day reset, which is at 1:00 A.M. my time (Mountain Daylight Time). I sent the request to all my neighbors. I counted that I have about 50 neighbors. I got a message saying that my request had been sent but that 11 of my neighbors couldn't receive the request because I had already sent them "requests" earlier in the day. First of all, if the "day" just reset, how could I have already sent requests. Second, even if the "day" actually started at a different time, there is still the question of what are these "11 requests" that I already sent. I can only gift to 3 people per day, right? I did not request any materials of any sort (such as Skunk Solvent, Mane Detangler, Guards, etc.) for many days prior to this. I did have at most 3 neighbors who asked me for stuff, like Guards, etc, but that still does not come up to 11. Where do these fictitious numbers come from?

Anyway, the other thing is that I have multiple accounts. Obviously I sent the requests to my other accounts. Well one of those accounts never received the request for "neighborhood dreams." It will probably show up in a couple days. Anyway, I ended up with 19 dreams and just used 8 gems to move on. But this just shows me that there is something seriously messed up in the S8 algorithm or programming or whatever it is when it comes to these neighbor requests.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Host(ess)
    Thanks everyone for responses and tips! After 8 hours I gave up and used 8 gems and afterwards of course a few neighbour responses started to trickle through but I?ve still never received the request on my phone game?.never had this problem before. Good luck with finishing everyone.

Executive Chef
    Fourth drop from Ethylle the Faerie was 2410 coins, 4 energy, and glimmerdust.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I also have concerns/issues/problems etc. with the requests we send to neighbors. I just so happened to still be awake last night when the Storm8 day reset, which is at 1:00 A.M. my time (Mountain Daylight Time). I sent the request to all my neighbors. I counted that I have about 50 neighbors. I got a message saying that my request had been sent but that 11 of my neighbors couldn't receive the request because I had already sent them "requests" earlier in the day. First of all, if the "day" just reset, how could I have already sent requests. Second, even if the "day" actually started at a different time, there is still the question of what are these "11 requests" that I already sent. I can only gift to 3 people per day, right? I did not request any materials of any sort (such as Skunk Solvent, Mane Detangler, Guards, etc.) for many days prior to this. I did have at most 3 neighbors who asked me for stuff, like Guards, etc, but that still does not come up to 11. Where do these fictitious numbers come from?

Anyway, the other thing is that I have multiple accounts. Obviously I sent the requests to my other accounts. Well one of those accounts never received the request for "neighborhood dreams." It will probably show up in a couple days. Anyway, I ended up with 19 dreams and just used 8 gems to move on. But this just shows me that there is something seriously messed up in the S8 algorithm or programming or whatever it is when it comes to these neighbor requests.
    Sounds similar to my situation! It is now 12 hours since I sent the requests and the game on my phone has still not received my request! I too gave up and used 8 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Next time don't send out to all 70 neighbours. Take your time. Send to only 20 known active neighbours. A good way of doing it is to look at your newsfeed and see who responded to your request the last time and only send to those persons. Also whenever you receive a request for neighbourhood dreams from a neighbour send that neighbour a request as well. Then either keep that list handy for next time or delete the other neighbours after checking their boards to see if they are active or not.
    I?ve done that and yet I?m still stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    Sounds similar to my situation! It is now 12 hours since I sent the requests and the game on my phone has still not received my request! I too gave up and used 8 gems.
    I?m refusing to do that. I worked ahead so I should be okay even if I get stuck until tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    I'm equally frustrated. I sent neighbour requests for dreams more than 10 hours ago. Throughout the day, I have received notifications that in excess of 20 neighbours have responded to my request for help. Nonetheless, the dreams counter has remained at 2. Two!!!!! I've raised a ticket but this bug has caused me a full-day delay 😏
    Somehow miraculously 🙄 after this post, the counter on the neighbours' request goal (that stood at 2 all day, despite the notifications for each neighbour response) has finally started going up - stands now at 8. It's frustrating that it took a whole day for this process to begin, but "Oh, well!"....
    Last edited by maridadi; 05-28-21 at 01:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I also got stuck on 5 requests and probably have to send new ones tomorrow. This is a big waste of time. I wonder after since the S8 can't process requests from CS players at their events, because they give similar tasks ?? This is a mockery with us. If they continue in the same spirit, they will lose many regular players + me, very soon! ...

There is a glitch, and it's not from sending out mass requests. I sent mine out as soon as the next chapter started. I set my alarm, sent out the requests and went back to sleep. It said I couldn't ask 23 friends because of an earlier request, that makes no sense because the last request was days ago, it should've reset by now. I woke up to 10 and was at 15 by 10 am and have been stuck there all day. There is no way all day 5 more people haven't seen my request, I'm sure I have at least 20 active Neighbors. I added some new people and was able to send requests to them, so hopefully I can at least have my coins being made before I go to sleep tonight. It's annoying not challenging to add another request part so close to the end, then have the last few items needed made in the Magic Forge which can not be sped up with a boost.