Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Grow It Yourself Event - 2021 May 19

Fashion Designer
    As an android, I get none if those cool opportunities. So is there any word on if the carriage really is 90 gems and/or if it really one time use?

Executive Chef
    I didn't get this offer either! Would have been nice though.. but even though I have a lot of gems, I can't see myself spending 90 gems on this to put out as a decoration, if only it was a little cheaper. I would just store it eventually anyways so nope.. it definitely would be nice to get confirmation on the price and if it's one time use. I still don't get the present prize for goal 1. I got one on my small farm from this goal and can't even smash it because don't have any of the things required so how can you even use it.. What a weird prize for this kinda event

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    As an android, I get none if those cool opportunities. So is there any word on if the carriage really is 90 gems and/or if it really one time use?

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to you! Wish I would have gotten something like this! I would love a free carriage. I looked, but nothing offered. I'm on IOS too so idk

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Got 3 free carriage from a quest

Attachment 59421
    Attachment 59422
    Attachment 59423
    Attachment 59424

Very cool. I’ll keep and save them for decorations after this event is over.

At first, I thought it was some sort of glitch/it wouldn’t actually give you said event item. Turns out it’s not, as this isn’t the first time this quest has popped up. It has popped up before, just with other event items in the past, I just never did it up until now. Which means I got the carriage(s).

Farm Supplier
    I spun the wheel and won the BRIDE RABBIT !!! 😃 It?s in my cellar. When I try to place it with the rest of my rabbits, it says I need a peaceful gazebo. It costs 500 gems 😞.
    Can the bride rabbit go anywhere else ? I have so many habitats on my farm already .

Executive Chef
    The wildlife den

Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I spun the wheel and won the BRIDE RABBIT !!! 😃 It?s in my cellar. When I try to place it with the rest of my rabbits, it says I need a peaceful gazebo. It costs 500 gems 😞.
    Can the bride rabbit go anywhere else ? I have so many habitats on my farm already .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I wonder...is there any possibility at all that the flowers for this event--Baby's Breath, Sweet Peas, Lily of the Valley, and Peach Roses--might possibly stick around after the even? Having more flowers could give new options to the Floral Shop, and possibly also the Soap Maker and the Candle Maker.
    I hope they stick around as well. I like the flowers the most out of this event. The sheep is cute but I have soooo many other pets and pets in storage and never seem to be able to keep up with feeding them all. My barn is full of expansion items from ALL 3 levels since they refuse to tell us if we need to keep them or not. I love love love this game and each month spend real money on it but I wish they would consider some other ideas that we fans clamor for and answer some of our more frequent questions. Let us keep the flowers please S8! Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    No problem Judy! You help us out a lot which really means a lot to me! so I'm glad I could at least help by posting this!!
    Thanks to both you and Judy! Our forum is great!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thanks to both you and Judy! Our forum is great!
    We are and always will be a Family of Farmers!
    We share our accomplishments and our sadness when we don't succeed but we are always there to help with questions from new comers.
    We are Farmers!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    I know this is a long shot, but I just had to try. Since this is a wedding event and storm 8 is doing the wedding theme could the wedding pony please be marked half off?! Just seems right to me.. would really appreciate it if it did happen! well I just had to try this.. (fingers crossed)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you !!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast