Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Grow It Yourself Event - 2021 May 19

Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    Greetings all!

Forgive me if it's already been stated but I'm wondering where the lamb flower girl will reside. Numerous time's I've taken painstaking measures to achieve a new little pet just to find that it belongs to a habitat that costs hundreds of gems or that's already full.

Thanks!
    獵癩*了*⬛李
    The Lamb is an exotic pet which goes in a 1x1 spot in your farm and does not move around. It is permanent and cannot be stored, but requires no habitat. Exotic pets also have a 12 hour collection time and require a different Exotic Pet Feed.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    If a neighbor had not tell me about this, I would've never known.

Can't wait to open my deluxe, I wish it's a super-mega-awesome prize.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

REWARD A DELUXE YULETIDE PRESENT
    Attachment 59443

Let all us Farmers take note.
    We sometimes decide not to do the side goal thinking reward is perhaps only a deed.
    Me included!
    Storm sometimes gives a huge surprise reward.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I rushed through these goals this morning (with the help of my small farm) after I seen it was offering a deluxe present only to be not so happy.. I got a DIY tree that I will probably never put out. I know this is free, but I usually only get small decorations I don't like for some reason and I'm just over it lol.. other people be getting way better stuff from them and I just be having no luck with mine.. anyways hope you get something good

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    If a neighbor had not tell me about this, I would've never known.

Can't wait to open my deluxe, I wish it's a super-mega-awesome prize.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone actually got what they wanted from the free deluxe present or at least happy with what they got? So far, no one has been that I've come across, myself included.

Rhino Keeper
    Ithis has been mentioned in the thread but I haven’t seen an answer yet. I love the wedding greenhouse and the flowers and I hope they’re permanent. If I could find that out I would spend the gems on the pink flower pots. There’s no timer but that isn’t a lock. Will the flowers stick around?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The Lamb is an exotic pet which goes in a 1x1 spot in your farm and does not move around. It is permanent and cannot be stored, but requires no habitat. Exotic pets also have a 12 hour collection time and require a different Exotic Pet Feed.
    Thank you for that! I didn't know they were called exotic pets. I have 16 and two of the items that give a food item every 12 hours. We'll see if I have the time to get this one.

Happy game playing to all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Congratulations to you! Wish I would have gotten something like this! I would love a free carriage. I looked, but nothing offered. I'm on IOS too so idk
    I?m on IOS as well and don?t have the offer, but my neighbor does.
    Can a mod shed any light as to why this isn?t available to everyone?
    Is it because I?m still not finished with leveled up crafting goals, or my level?
    I?m not having much luck spinning this go around and this would have been a nice, achievable bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    You only need one of each wedding favor bags to make the one wedding gift needed for the last goal. Since the other goals asks you to make a new wedding favor bag each time then you will already have 1 of each of the bags needed to make the wedding gift. Remember you only need to craft 1 wedding gift which takes only 1 of each bags you have already made. The goals that asks you to make the bags doesn't take the bag you made so the bags will still be there once you get to the last goal then you can just click craft on the wedding gift. Hope you get what I mean. You don't need a bunch of wedding bags. Just one of each which you automatically have to craft one each to get to goal 7.
    Thank you so much for letting me know. Saved me a lot of time and resources, I really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Is it because I?m still not finished with leveled up crafting goals, or my level?
    I?m not having much luck spinning this go around and this would have been a nice, achievable bonus.
    A mod is just a regular player for the most part like the rest of us are, the answer you're looking for would reside in a reply from someone who actually works at Storm8.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    As said above mods are just regular players, but I do have an answer to this question. These goals are promotional and only sent out to random players. Promotional offers for all games can come and go over time. You may have already completed the Home Design Makeover goals, which is why you won't see them again.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast