Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    The wildlife den
    Thank you !!

Executive Chef
    Glad I could help!

Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    Thank you !!

Increased the size of the Lamb Flower Girl by 25%. That should make her a little easier to spot and tap, but still preserve her relative intended size.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Increased the size of the Lamb Flower Girl by 25%. That should make her a little easier to spot and tap, but still preserve her relative intended size.
    The size is a bit better and more noticeable now, so thank you for resizing.

The side goal (sorry I finished it do I do not have the name)....gives you a DELUXE present to open!! Very very very worth the effort this time.

I am sorry that I didn’t keep track ugh. I know 10 tomato quiche and 10 blue snowflake jars! As I remember I will add to this. Add: dehydrated mangos I think 10. Also 10 sunscreen (yellow penguin bottle ) from the farmers outpost. First step is 15 fried eggs. I think 10 chocolate (dark)?
    Last edited by princessskykennedy; 05-24-21 at 11:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    The side goal (sorry I finished it do I do not have the name)....gives you a DELUXE present to open!! Very very very worth the effort this time.

I am sorry that I didn’t keep track ugh. I know 10 tomato quiche and 10 blue snowflake jars! As I remember I will add to this. Add: dehydrated mangos I think 10. Also 10 sunscreen (yellow penguin bottle ) from
    WOW!!! thank you thank you!!! i’m gonna go get it started now

Executive Chef
    Got another inflatable snowman, have 4 now. Was hoping for the seahorse or the dog - but didn't get either, it could've been much worse though. Maybe next time.

Executive Chef

I am sorry that I didn’t keep track ugh. I know 10 tomato quiche and 10 blue snowflake jars! As I remember I will add to this. Add: dehydrated mangos I think 10. Also 10 sunscreen (yellow penguin bottle ) from the farmers outpost. First step is 15 fried eggs. I think 10 chocolate (dark)?
    (Not in specific order) fried egg, dehydrated mangos, sunscreen, canned ravioli, lotion jar, quiche.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

I am starting too!
    First GoalMake 1 Fried Egg
    Give 15 Fried Eggs

Second Goal
    Make 1 Dried Mango
    Give 13 Dried Mango

Third Goal
    Make 1 Lotion Jar
    Give 10 Lotion Jar

Fourth Goal
    Make 1 Sun Protection Lotion
    Give 10 Sun Protection Lotion

Fifth Goal
    Make 1 Quiche
    Give 10 Quiche

Make 1 Canned Ravioli
    Give 5 Canned Ravioli

REWARD A DELUXE YULETIDE PRESENT
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2360.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	59443

Let all us Farmers take note.
    We sometimes decide not to do the side goal thinking reward is perhaps only a deed.
    Me included!
    Storm sometimes gives a huge surprise reward.

Thank You princesskykennedy
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-28-21 at 09:58 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Greetings all!

Forgive me if it's already been stated but I'm wondering where the lamb flower girl will reside. Numerous time's I've taken painstaking measures to achieve a new little pet just to find that it belongs to a habitat that costs hundreds of gems or that's already full.

Thanks!
    💛🦧🐿🐇🐢🤎🐑🐌🐕*🦺🐈*⬛🧡

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast