Thread: game won't load

Executive Chef

game won't load

i cannot get CS to load for me. it starts to, but then closes. i have a stable internet connection. i've tried on both my android phone (using wifi and using cell data) and on my ipad. this has been slowly getting worse over the past few days.
    i've tried restarting my devices. force closing, etc

any suggestions?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The last time that happened to me it was bc I had way too much stuff on my phone. I deleted about a thousand screen shots of the main story goals I was holding onto, and then hey presto, the game loaded! Do you think you can try that? maybe delete any apps you no longer use, or look at your device storage and see what's taking up space and then see what you can do about what's taking up that space.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The last time that happened to me it was bc I had way too much stuff on my phone. I deleted about a thousand screen shots of the main story goals I was holding onto, and then hey presto, the game loaded! Do you think you can try that? maybe delete any apps you no longer use, or look at your device storage and see what's taking up space and then see what you can do about what's taking up that space.
    i did check that. on my ipad i have like 7 apps total and several GB in space left. nothing runs in the background. and on my android phone i have over 30gb of storage left. and several gb of memory.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily