Thread: Goal item lost because of unlimited ads!?

Exclamation Goal item lost because of unlimited ads!?

I’m m very annoyed by the amount of ads that keep popping up in the game lately.
    I’ve been playing RS for 8 years now and I’ve never seen this before. It’s really annoying that it always seem to pop up when cueing / uncueing food. The reason I’m saying this, is because I’ve spend time and money to do the 5 days goal to lose it last minute because I had to watch 3 ads back to back while uncueing 9 pancakes. Not one, not 2 but 3!! So once I was done with the ads, it was 14:01 and I had a pop up saying the goal was expired and I’ve lost the prize. Very frustrating. I mean ok you need money to run the game but don’t you think that so many ads at once is a bit exaggerated ?
    Won’t be doing any goals anytime soon, plus there’s way too much of them now it’s more stressful than relaxing.

To add to my frustration, I’ve sent a ticket to storm8 and I got an automated message saying they’ve closed it before reading because they have limited ressources for this game and they can’t respond to anyone. Wow, just wow.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I don’t watch the ads. Team lava never had them. Storm8 added them I think in the last year or so. I just quickly close the game out. Then re open it. Presto no more ads. I now only get them twice a day. Once in morning, then once again in evening. It’s rounds off to about I’m guessing, every eight hours one pops up. Hopefully this helps you. They only respond to emails if you need to recover your account. Good luck!