Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mate for Jack Russell dissappeared!

New Resident

collection pet not received

Hi - I've completed to collection with the Jack russell terrier prize, it is clearly marked as completed, but didn't get the jack russell terrier. I've waited, closed and restarted etc, and no luck on that. Also had my angora cat disappear and had to purchase the prize so I didn't have an empty play pen. Could I get my prize please. thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Please try restarting your game or device. If these are still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Mate for Jack Russell dissappeared!

I completed a collection and got the jack russell. Then I bought a mate to breed puppies. When I went to the nursery the other jack russell was gone. I've tried everything. Reinstalling the game, restarting my phone, but nothing works. I could just save some more coins and buy another mate, but what if that one dissappeares too? I tried contacting support but got no response. Anyone who knows how to fix this? Or what happened?

The Honorable Panda
    It may take support 5-7 days to respond to your request.
    If you sent an email to support@storm8.com, Please submit a ticket by filling out this form .

And now the exact same thing happened with the dachshund! I bought a mate, and started breeding a puppy. All of a sudden the mate is gone, but the puppy is still being bred in the nursery.
    This is getting really annoying......

And now the puppy who was being bred in the nursery, are gone too! This just keeps happening, and I've tried everything..

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you're losing your pets, TirilMarieMyhre. :*( It's good that you have contacted Support because you definitely need your game checked. The Support Agent will advise and assist you further. Hope your pets get home soon.

New Resident
    My Jack Russel disappeared. I contacted support and told me they don't have enough support for the game and to go to the forums to find a way to fix it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-17 at 09:50 AM. Reason: inapproriate language

New Resident
    Same thing was happening to me. I just bought him and his mate in the shop. I thought it was a prize?? But, I do have my Jack Russel now. Support told me to figure it out myself. It's in the market, near the end of the dog breeds.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-17 at 09:49 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

The Honorable Panda
    (merging threads)

I am glad you have him back now.

Please note that when you send in a support request you will receive an automatic email back, but it does not always mean that a support agent will not be following up on your ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast