Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    It was a tough one, but I made it through first thing this morning. Three goats and one rooster, no donkey, and that's enough for me. The art is really lovely. I'm retired and have tons of free time and many energy droppers, plus I bought a second well. I figured the second well was an investment to guarantee the garden and gardener, both of which give good drops. It still required tons of attention. I wouldn't have worked this hard just for fertilizer . On the challenging events, I need to be starting the last step one week before the deadline or I might be in trouble.

Executive Chef
    Just spent some time moving all the new denizens around. Fawns with the deer, goats with the goats, and the lovely garden and busy gardener down by my Japanese garden and field of flowers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85AC0544-C2D5-4D2A-B19C-8C10044608A4.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	297.8 KB 
ID:	59346

Name:	16533948-B547-41A7-9F83-C6118D5ACAA4.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	275.0 KB 
ID:	59347

Name:	C5F15A88-E389-47F0-BD9F-2F807155694D.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	275.2 KB 
ID:	59348

Name:	067AABB4-6F30-4E75-940C-6D99D7887DC5.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	59349

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I have SEVEN Spring Goats and have only ever had drops of silky fur which I am maxed out on.....grrrr. Not sure whether they really drop expansion permits or not....maybe after event finishes they will start dropping them...
    I only made 2 goats and also have only gotten the silky fur or flag it's full. I only made the donkey because it says we can only make 4 vs the 10 goats and the longer timer; I figured it HAD to have better drops than what was listed. Unfortunately after crafting him I no longer have goats spawning from the farm houses.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I have SEVEN Spring Goats and have only ever had drops of silky fur which I am maxed out on.....grrrr. Not sure whether they really drop expansion permits or not....maybe after event finishes they will start dropping them...
    I have 7 goats and have only received the silky fur and black flags for earth wisps. I was debating whether to make one more goat and decided if I got an expansion permit on my last collection then I'd make another one. The 6th goat collected dropped an expansion permit, so I decided to make an 8th goat. I was afraid I'd forget to upgrade the garden tomorrow, so I upgraded today and stopped with 8 goats.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I don?t think it is! I?ve collected three days now from mine and have gotten 40 energy every time. S8 BETTER not bait and switch after this event like they did by taking away the gems from dragons. I?m a HUGE supporter of this game and have invested a LOT of time and money and energy to start being messed around with.

Fingers crossed this gardener stays a daily 40 energy dropper!!
    Darn it! I haven't read forum posts in a few days. I should have upgraded the garden a couple of days ago instead of waiting to see if I wanted to make more goats. I finally made a couple more and upgraded this morning. Checked the collection time and it says 7 days. I was surprised to catch up on forum posts and read that people were getting 40 energy every day. I think S8 read the posts and realized it was a mistake. So they fixed it before I got the gardener. Oh well. That will teach me to wait.

Edited to correct it from donkeys to goats.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 05-18-21 at 07:07 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    IMO this event was to difficult with the donkey drool and the shimmering oreif you didn?t have gems. I played a lot daily and I stilll won?t be able to upgrade from level 6. The only thing that keeps me from giving up on S8 is the cool little things they throw in like the spring animals we were able to make, at least it?s a great consolation prize if you don?t make it to the end and they even found a way to utilize them for the event. I think that it?s great when they throw extras in an event. I hope they continue to do that for the ones that can?t afford gems all of the time but still love the game. I understand they need to make money off it somehow and speeding things up is a way to do it with out breaking us. Once again the graphics are great! Still keeping me entertained after all these years.
    Once again thank you everyone for speeding ahead and helping out it really does help and just having the forum at all...thank you all of you hard working volunteers. I appreciate all of you

Rhino Keeper
    Not a happy player here! Too many bottlenecks! Funny that Ivy’s Hut collection was NOT the worst thing to gather. I’m a strategic player who reads the forum to help plan my playing the best I can, but this one was way too challenging! If, at least, they would have given us some sort of adventure to collect drool and coal... sadly, I will not be able to complete the event on time.

Fashion Designer
    i'm holding back 160 tokens because I keep hoping they are gonna announce the spring donkey drops something more amazing than the usual horse drops. I just can't believe it wouldn't be more, lol.

Looks like the permit drops from Goats may be rare, but honestly I needed them as earth wisp droppers so I'm content.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Not a happy player here! Too many bottlenecks! Funny that Ivy’s Hut collection was NOT the worst thing to gather. I’m a strategic player who reads the forum to help plan my playing the best I can, but this one was way too challenging! If, at least, they would have given us some sort of adventure to collect drool and coal... sadly, I will not be able to complete the event on time.
    We complained bitterly about the bottleneck that Ivy created in past events. S8 heard and removed that bottleneck by throwing us two additional bottlenecks far worse than Ivy. We asked them to consider doing something about that Ivy problem. They sure did. Indeed they did.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Darn it! I haven't read forum posts in a few days. I should have upgraded the garden a couple of days ago instead of waiting to see if I wanted to make more donkeys. I finally made a couple more and upgraded this morning. Checked the collection time and it says 7 days. I was surprised to catch up on forum posts and read that people were getting 40 energy every day. I think S8 read the posts and realized it was a mistake. So they fixed it before I got the gardener. Oh well. That will teach me to wait.
    I finished the garden yesterday and every 7 hours and all I get is a star. The gardener is a 7 day collect for me so I?m hoping for 40 energy. The Garden Shed still shows one ? with Locked by Goal but there is no other goal. Anyone know anything about that?