Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection from the Gardener was 40 energy. Since she s a daily dropper I am assuming that was an anomaly.

Executive Chef
    I still have 5 more calming potions to make. The donkeys are not spawning. Im not sure im gonna finish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I still have 5 more calming potions to make. The donkeys are not spawning. Im not sure im gonna finish
    Keep trying. The Donkey's do spawn from the Fawn's, but the spawn rate is 15% or 20%, so a little luck is involved.
    The spawn from the Spring Garden is guaranteed every hour.
    If you're just a few Drool's short (near the end), try to speed up the Spring Garden. it only costs 2 Gems, and you'll get a guaranteed Drool (keep in mind you have energy to fight the donkey's)
    Don't buy the stuff outright in the Spring Garden 'parts needed' overview, or skip in the goal, that's much much more expensive.
    Don't give up, we still have 4 days. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    One shovel & potion to go! That's lot of game babysitting!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yep, the game runs perfect on my iPad Pro. But I use my iPhone to play mostly since I can do a quick collect even when I'm out and about. I used to have no problem with my phone but recently every now and then the game will get very laggy and will reset or shut down randomly. If that happens I have to delete the game and reinstall it, then it'd run smoothly for a while.
    Look at what's running in the background, especially if you recently updated software. I find that after an upgrade, the location services and background app refresh that I have turned off, sometimes gets turned back on. And I only have Messenger turned on for auto push, my mail is set to Push not Auto Push.
    I find that disabling whatever's running in the background & using upmy processor power interferes with gaming.

One more potion left, whew.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    You will need to gem a bunch of donkeys. Good Luck!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    My first collection from the Gardener was 40 energy. Since she s a daily dropper I am assuming that was an anomaly.
    My first collection was 40 energy too. Someone else said the same earlier in the thread. I?d be shocked if it was supposed to be this way, but right now, the gardener does seem to be coded as a daily 40 energy dropper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I don?t think it is! I?ve collected three days now from mine and have gotten 40 energy every time. S8 BETTER not bait and switch after this event like they did by taking away the gems from dragons. I?m a HUGE supporter of this game and have invested a LOT of time and money and energy to start being messed around with.

Fingers crossed this gardener stays a daily 40 energy dropper!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I don?t think it is! I?ve collected three days now from mine and have gotten 40 energy every time. S8 BETTER not bait and switch after this event like they did by taking away the gems from dragons. I?m a HUGE supporter of this game and have invested a LOT of time and money and energy to start being messed around with.

Fingers crossed this gardener stays a daily 40 energy dropper!!
    Ha ha. Who wants to bet that it will stay as a daily 40 energy droppers?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Only very recent hardware seems to be able to handle the game. I have an "old" iPhone 11 and I literally stripped my board clean (just what is needed for the goals/event ongoing). Now it is ok, I still see a lot running horses but it is playable..
    I?m playing on an even older iPhone, the 7+, and still have a lot out (but not many walkers at all) and I can play just fine