Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Their spawning rate has been relatively consistent for me, so much so that I only need to craft two more calming potions and another two gloves, and I?ll be done with this event by today; if nothing goes wrong, that is.

BTW, I love the design for the Spring Donkey, but I wish she had better drops.
    If you have three spring fawns and a spring garden, you should be able to collect enough donkey drool to make 1 calming potion per day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    If you have three spring fawns and a spring garden, you should be able to collect enough donkey drool to make 1 calming potion per day.
    I have only gotten two spawns from the fawns today. So unless it really picks up I won’t be able to make a potion today. It’s pretty unrealistic for me to log in 10 times in one day. Seems like the spawn rate is very uneven for players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    those gem traps are the one thing that?s wrong with this game. I lost 34 the other day, so I feel your pain! Hug!
    You got off lucky . I lost over 100 by accidentally skipping ?craft a royal chapeau.? Ugh! Like I would pay that much for a fancy hat. Lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    I understand you very well, but I think it is a mistake to ignore such a problem just so we don't get angry. I think we CS players need to work hard to make the S8 stop this kind of robbery. There are many ways, but obviously our protest about this case is not strong enough.
    There?s a whole thread about this. And no response from S8. Like someone said, they could have a pop-up that asks if we are sure we want to spend gems just like it asks us if we want to give all our tokens and so forth to get the Spring Rooster, for instance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Not long ago I released a topic in S8 called "about changing spending of gems in Castle story" but there was no reaction from the CS players. Complete silence lol. Apparently for this reason, this really pressing issue is not taken seriously by the S8, sorry...
    I think all of us who play are annoyed by it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I agree. I am crafting 1 Calming Potion each day. Sometimes the Spring Fawns each drop a Donkey Drool, which is extremely lucky, in one collection. Sometimes not one of them drops a Donkey Drool in one collection. But it averages out that I can make 1 Calming Potion in one day's time. This event does indeed require a lot of attention!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I have only gotten two spawns from the fawns today. So unless it really picks up I won?t be able to make a potion today. It?s pretty unrealistic for me to log in 10 times in one day. Seems like the spawn rate is very uneven for players.
    I?m having trouble getting enough fertilizer from the pigs! I hope I can finish that one on time.

Executive Chef
    So, speaking of gems....this is probably a dumb question, but if I choose to hit ?skip 250? to skip crafting the goat, do I receive a goat? Or does that just skip so I can go directly to the donkey? I?m woefully behind but want critters. I?m willing to buy the goat, but I?m not clicking that button if it will just skip the goal and not give me the goat!

Thanks a million to *everyone* who has helped me and answered questions on all kinds of things, including the alicorn hordes , etc. I so hope to get one of those Alicorns that looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream someday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I think all of us who play are annoyed by it...
    It’s a calculated risk for S8 because I am sure they have measured how much money people who befall gem traps spend to buy more gems. And there probably have not been many people who have stopped playing because of the gem traps. So yeah, it annoys people but we keep playing and we buy more gems.

My take on it is that if they create a premium option, it will be a win-win for everyone. No reason for anyone to complain. If they don’t like gem traps, pay for the premium version. And depending on the cost some people might sign up for the premium version. This way S8 keeps the goodwill and introduces a new revenue stream. I can’t imagine it would be that hard for them to implement it.

$2/month to not have gem traps and to really sweeten it, throw in a 25 energy crate once a month. I’d sign up in a flash.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So, speaking of gems....this is probably a dumb question, but if I choose to hit ?skip 250? to skip crafting the goat, do I receive a goat? Or does that just skip so I can go directly to the donkey? I?m woefully behind but want critters. I?m willing to buy the goat, but I?m not clicking that button if it will just skip the goal and not give me the goat!

Thanks a million to *everyone* who has helped me and answered questions on all kinds of things, including the alicorn hordes , etc. I so hope to get one of those Alicorns that looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream someday.
    Normally yes, well I did in once it an event and got the crafted animal. However I cannot guarantee it since S8 might have altered the code.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...