Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Snip... This list is from S8 and the spring donkey drops are the same as the Donkey which is a game item already. Perhaps the crafting order is more the unique factor rather than drops.
    Thanks for replying. I'm only going to have enough garden tokens for one extra animal crafted in the Garden Shed, so I was trying to figure out who I should try for. Interestingly enough the max amount of animals from the Garden Shed seams weird too, max of 10 goats but only max 4 donkey's. It makes me think that S8 made a mistake. Hopefully S8 won't change it or if they do, they will tell us before we get towards the end of the event. Thanks again.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Farm Supplier
    I can confirm the spring goat drops expansion permits. This is, of course, very rare. I've got it once, and silky fur is the common drop.

Executive Chef
    Y?all have probably figured this out already, lol, but if the donkey drool drops get tight, use one gem every half hour after the garden naturally spawns. So you get 2 drools per hour for 1 gem each.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Y?all have probably figured this out already, lol, but if the donkey drool drops get tight, use one gem every half hour after the garden naturally spawns. So you get 2 drools per hour for 1 gem each.
    Good advice. It just hurts to hear it today because I lost 50 gems to a gem trap this morning and am down to 4 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Thanks for replying. I'm only going to have enough garden tokens for one extra animal crafted in the Garden Shed, so I was trying to figure out who I should try for. Interestingly enough the max amount of animals from the Garden Shed seams weird too, max of 10 goats but only max 4 donkey's. It makes me think that S8 made a mistake. Hopefully S8 won't change it or if they do, they will tell us before we get towards the end of the event. Thanks again.
    People's comments about the donkey makes me wonder if I should get at least one. Storm8 can be sneaky and change drop items and collection times without warning

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I can confirm the spring goat drops expansion permits. This is, of course, very rare. I've got it once, and silky fur is the common drop.
    It seems that the Spring Goat’s drops are similar to that of the Party Goat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Good advice. It just hurts to hear it today because I lost 50 gems to a gem trap this morning and am down to 4 gems.
    those gem traps are the one thing that?s wrong with this game. I lost 34 the other day, so I feel your pain! Hug!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    those gem traps are the one thing that?s wrong with this game. I lost 34 the other day, so I feel your pain! Hug!
    Thanks.

I have wondered if S8 created a premium option (monthly subscription) which didn’t have gem traps, how many people would sign up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Shouldn't it be 4 calming potions for higher levels, and less for lower levels? Six seems very very high. If not, then please make the donkey spawn from the fawns a guaranteed thing. Please S8, the number of donkey drools needed is beyond most of our capabilities.

Thanks, K♡
    Or, please up the number of drops of the donkey drool per donkey.

Rhino Keeper
    What?s a gem trap?