Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Banned
    I picked the wrong time to kick my Adderall addiction

Farm Supplier
    I?m not getting donkeys spawning from the fawns either. Getting enough drool now seems impossible!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irmaville View Post
    I picked the wrong time to kick my Adderall addiction
    Bhahaha Too funny.

Pretty ironic the Calming Potions are so stressful.
    I’m needing 22 more Donkey Drools.
    Should be finished by tomorrow though.

Rhino Keeper
    I unlocked drool today, collected fawns half day with no spawns but just got one!

Seems a very low spawn probability...

Rhino Keeper
    These drops are ****ing me. I started a bit late so I was hoping to craft my last fawn tomorrow morning (okay, I'd love to craft it tonight, but the Magic Forge craft HAS to be 2 hours) but of COURSE I don't get enough buckets to start the craft tonight. This garden fountain drop rate is ****ing my soul.

I factory reset my phone, have a new sim card, etc. and it still takes my entire hour long lunch break to MAYBE load the game and play about 5-10 minutes worth between freezes, roll backs, etc.

Anyway, to all of us suffering through this, at least we get to craft some pretty sweet animals in the mean time! G'luck all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    These drops are ****ing me. I started a bit late so I was hoping to craft my last fawn tomorrow morning (okay, I'd love to craft it tonight, but the Magic Forge craft HAS to be 2 hours) but of COURSE I don't get enough buckets to start the craft tonight. This garden fountain drop rate is ****ing my soul.

I factory reset my phone, have a new sim card, etc. and it still takes my entire hour long lunch break to MAYBE load the game and play about 5-10 minutes worth between freezes, roll backs, etc.

Anyway, to all of us suffering through this, at least we get to craft some pretty sweet animals in the mean time! G'luck all.
    Only very recent hardware seems to be able to handle the game. I have an "old" iPhone 11 and I literally stripped my board clean (just what is needed for the goals/event ongoing). Now it is ok, I still see a lot running horses but it is playable.

The Shimmering Ore is by far the most time consuming and game babysitting material, second if the Donkey Droll.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    I unlocked drool today, collected fawns half day with no spawns but just got one!

Seems a very low spawn probability...
    I am not either. Bad update right before the weekend. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    At this point setting a timer for the 1 hour collection of the garden is necessary. The spawn from the fawns are not a reliable source. Magic garden is guaranteed spawn of the donkey. Plus every 2 hours you'll have to collect from the fountain (and your fawns and hope) to get the shimmering ore.
    And there is still a possibility that you'll have to gem speed some collections. Math s****s may be required. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I?m not getting donkeys spawning from the fawns either. Getting enough drool now seems impossible!
    Donkey spawn from fawns is almost zilch, wasn?t that way before the drool started dropping. 14 x 1 hour collection with a work day means 1 potion per day is impossible. 5 days to go 5 potions needed, 4 work days = not going to make it unless goat spawn rate or drool drops increase

Executive Chef
    It looks like gem spending is going to be needed for those who have full time jobs and can't babysit the game. Sad to hear that. S8 does need to increase fawn spawns or number of drools dropped.
    Something 's wrong here.